Web3 Senior Backend Go 100K Full Remote
Cett entreprise rend l’infrastructure blockchain simple pour les investisseurs et les développeurs, en accélérant la décentralisation du web.
La start-up gère plus de 8,500 validateurs avec $400M d’actifs sous gestion. Elle déploie ses validateurs sur 3 clouds différents partout dans le monde.
La plateforme SaaS supporte les projets Web3 les plus importants comme Ethereum, Solana, Polkadot, Cosmos, Tezos et bien d’autres, en composant avec des problématiques d’infrastructure, de sécurité et de software au quotidien.
L’équipe est composée de passionnés de l’écosystème anciennement employés chez Google, Circle, Ledger, Chainalysis, Polygon et d’autres.
We’re looking for someone to be a Senior Back-end Engineer. In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Building the product: You’ll be working closely with the Product and Infrastructure teams to plan, architect, and implement our core product. You’ll take part in the construction of the roadmap, with the rest of the team. In this role, it includes:
- Development of data aggregators for blockchains
- Development of new Golang micro-services within our stack
- Taking part to automation & deployment processes
- Framework development
Owning what you build: As you architect, test, and refine the platform, you will ensure that our services communicate with each other seamlessly, have minimal downtime, and recover quickly (daytime, no on-calls)
Helping grow the Team: Everyone on the early team plays an important role in attracting, closing, and growing other talented team members. You can also mentor or brainstorm with other backend developers.
- Communication between services is done using HTTP Rest and most of our databases are backed by PostgreSQL
- Everything runs in EKS (Elastic Kubernetes Service) on AWS
Skills & background
- Strong judgment with the ability to ship opinionated architectural choices and code, and to share software best practices
- Strong communication skills both in French & English to facilitate design scalable architectures with SREs
- Strong technical skills with Golang (over 2 years of experience)
- Over 5 years of experience designing, building, and deploying user-facing, infrastructure related, and/or API-based products
- Experience working with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and with Continuous Integration is a plus
- Familiarity with Hashicorp Vault is a plus
- Curiosity and ability to dig into a topic and follow through
- Team spirit: discuss, do not try to impose
- Be pragmatic to not over-engineer unnecessarily: startups need to quickly adapt
- Own what is coded and shipped to production
- Trust & clear communication
- Real interest about the blockchain and cryptocurrency space
A fast-paced, no bureaucracy work environment
- Equity Share Options in the business: if the company succeeds, we all succeed!
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Choice of IT equipments
- Flexible/remote working
- Significant personal development and wellness budget
Please let Lity know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg