We are ClubRare - The World's first community-centered Physical NFT marketplace for collectors. We connect the Real-world and the Metaverse. We are a community for people who trade the things we love.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is distributed throughout the world - we form an inclusive network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Our culture is driven by empathy, integrity, strategic thinking, innovation, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it's our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the open metaverse for collectors.
What’s in It for You?
- Be part of building a great project and make a real impact in your career.
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in crypto.
You will work with the leader of People Operations to support the smooth running of key business operations in the areas of HR and Recruitment. This role is a fantastic opportunity to get hands-on with all aspects of People Operations. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, be proactive and not afraid to get their hands dirty, have an eye for detail, and have an interest in Web3 and NFTs. This is a part-time role with a clear opportunity to evolve in a full-time role next year.
- Design and drive processes like onboarding, employee and manager feedback cycles, recruiting, and interviewing.
- Develop and evolve HR policies and processes, including tools/systems and operational guides.
- Take ownership and use critical thinking to find the root cause of employees’ queries and strive to solve them quickly.
- Document and maintain process procedures for the People Operations team and self-service resources for all employees.
- Run our semi-monthly and monthly payrolls.
- Work with a high degree of autonomy to ensure that tasks are executed efficiently and accurately.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure all employees are set up for success.
- 3+ years of experience with proven success in People Operations.
- 1+ year of experience in Web3 or in a start-up environment.
- Proven track record in supporting and scaling People Operations functions and processes.
- Excellent fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Outstanding people skills.
- A pro-active ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Experience working with high-performing teams.
- Tech forward with solid attention to detail.
- Able to handle sensitive and critical information, conversations, and situations with compassion and discretion.
Please let ClubRare know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg