Are you a student in Computer Science and Technology related fields? Are you passionate about deep tech innovation and driving change in one of the fastest-growing technology fields?
Do you want to make an impact in society by helping create the first Decentralized Solutions & Talent Marketplace in the world which is seeking to democratize access to technology to anyone in the world?
Keen on gaining invaluable experience working for a fast-growing startup?
Then our internship program is for you!
Nebulai is spearheaded by techies and former/current employees of top global IT corporations. We are building a Web3 marketplace like no other and have an ambitious mission of amalgamating state-of-the-art solutions, talent, and a sustainable and fair exchange of services for Web3 projects worldwide. Hence, if you are the one to drive the change with an outstanding technical, R&D, and C-Level team - we would like to hear from you.
- Design, develop, and maintain support and document requirements, wireframes, APIs, and SDK
- Brainstorm and evaluate applications for new tools and technologies
- Contribute to building, testing, and deploying protocols
- Maintain, optimize, and extend current APIs and assist in the integration
- Participate in creating high-quality, performant, and tested Web3 code
- Conduct comprehensive unit test and integration test coverage
- Follow and keep documentation of development best practices and test-driven process
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or IT (or equivalent experience)
- At least 1+ years of experience in software development
- Foundational knowledge of Web3.js and Web3 stack - Ethereum, Solidity, The Graph
- Beginner working experience with API and SDK design
- Strong experience with common algorithms and data structures
- Hands-on expertise in Developer Experience and Developer Relations
- Fluent in English to communicate effectively
- Familiarity with Cadence, Flow, and Solidity
- Prior working experience with open-source projects
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies
Please let Nebulai know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg