Real Vision helps people understand the complex world of finance, business, and the global economy with real in-depth analysis by real experts through the power of its community.
The company is on a mission to democratize the very best financial intelligence for all and become the one place where everyone lives their financial lives.
This enhanced platform will offer members different learning journeys that put them in control of their finances. Members will be able to watch videos, listen to podcasts, monitor market prices, analyze markets and economies, do technical analysis, create watch lists, read and publish research, monitor their portfolios, execute trades across both Tradfi and Crypto, and contribute to a thriving hive mind community.
To help lead this growth, Real Vision is looking for a Front-End Developer. We're a strong team based all over the world, headquartered in the Cayman Islands, and excited to be driving Real Vision’s AI, ML, and Web3 initiatives.
You will play a crucial role and as such you must be comfortable in high-profile, high-pressure situations, and know your way around the traditional financial markets as well as the Crypto space. You must be willing and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously; at the rapid pace the Web 3.0 world demands. You are detail oriented, highly creative, and adeptly translate conceptual plans into reality. You care deeply about our customers’ experience, and hopefully you are a huge fan of Real Vision yourself!
You'll work on:
- Translating UI/UX design wireframes into code that will produce the visual and interactive elements of applications. (These applications will generally be web3 focused, but you may need to work on traditional web applications too)
- Contribute to the overall design of new customer-facing functionality
- Prepare and deploy production-grade solutions by determining system specifications, and when relevant, integrating them with Real Vision's existing tech stack, standards, and best-practices
- Writing clean, efficient, secure, modular, well-documented (and whenever possible reusable) code (usually in React, Python or Typescript) that is easy to read and understand by other team members
- Document and visually describe solutions by writing documentation, diagrams (flowcharts, layouts, customer journeys, network diagrams, etc.) useful code comments, and wiki articles
- Write code that supports the integration of multiple cryptocurrency wallets with out existing front-end systems
- Write code that will integrate/bridge our web3 initiatives with our existing back-end systems
- Design and conduct unit and integration tests
- Identify and resolve bugs and security vulnerabilities
- Create and assign tasks to yourself and other developers in JIRA
- Review pull requests in GitHub from other developers
- Participate in planning sessions with product owners and other members of the team to ideate web3 and traditional software solutions
- Update your own (as well as the team's) knowledge by staying up to date with state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, tooling, and emerging technologies
We are looking for someone who:
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Computer Science (or related field), or equivalent practical experience
- Understand and strong interest in blockchain concepts/theory, smart contracts, and the EVM
- Experience with React
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, JS (ES6+)
- Experience using web3-related libraries like Brownie, web3.js, and ether.js
- Experience with one or more web3 infrastructure providers such as Moralis, Infura, or Alchemy
- Experience integrating reactive web pages with smart contracts
- Experience integrating reactive web pages with crypto wallets such as MetaMask, WalletConnect, etc.
- Ability to implement front-end designs that work equally well on desktop browsers and mobile devices
- Understand cybersecurity principles such as: security by design, layered security, secure coding principles, zero-trust, etc.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities. This isn't just a cliche bullet point; these soft skills are necessary to thrive as part of our team and company
If you don't meet all of our requirements exactly, don't be put off! If you've got a passion for web3 and Real Vision’s mission, we’d love to hear from you.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with one of the major cloud-services providers
- Experience with Next.js, Typescript & TailwindCSS
- Experience with React Hooks or MobX State Management
- You're a huge fan of Real Vision already
What we offer:
- Real Vision is 100% remote
- Our compensation philosophy is to pave above the median average
- We provide equity grants to all our full-time employees
- We pay 100% monthly premium for medical, including dental and vision for our employees and even cover families at a heavily reduced rate
- We offer 401k matching and a Real Vision All Access membership ($6000 value per year) so our employees can learn how to invest
- All our employees get at least 25 days of PTO (5 weeks) to cover vacation, sick leave, or personal time away, and we honor US Holidays
- Perhaps most importantly, our culture is considered one of the best places to work in the world; we offer a working environment that is collaborative, authentic, passionate, transparent and high-vibe.
Real Vision focuses on Digital Media and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.realvision.com or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn.Register to Apply
Please let Real Vision know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg