Chainstack is the leading suite of services connecting developers with Web3 infrastructure, powering applications in DeFi, NFT, gaming, analytics, and everything in between.
From startups to large enterprises, Chainstack enables thousands of companies to cut down the time to market, costs, and risks associated with creating and scaling decentralized applications. By offering fast, reliable, and easy-to-use infrastructure solutions distributed globally, we make sure innovators can focus on what’s important.
As the Web3 Enablement Manager, you will own and maintain hands-on the internal company knowledge base, onboarding materials, enablement training, new product trainings, and so on.
You will ensure the many different roles onboarding to Chainstack and the current roles are equipped with the knowledge and up-to-date materials they need to be highly successful.
You will work with the stakeholders from all teams to capture the knowledge, and coordinate the onboarding and training materials.
This is a very high-paced high-impact, 100% hands-on position. It's pretty much you owning the "production server" for all roles.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience and first-hand knowledge of how a company connecting developers with Web3 infrastructure operates on all levels—from Product, to Developer Advocates, to Market Intelligence, to Sales, to Support, and much more.
- Fully own and maintain an internal knowledge base
- Assemble the internal knowledge base articles into role-specific learning paths, onboarding and training materials
- Go after cross-team stakeholders and extract all the required knowledge that can be reused
- Deliver new services, products, features training in a timely manner and to the affected roles
- Previous experience in a Knowledge Management role, a Learning & Development role, or a relevant Sale Enablement role
- Ability to structure information and a clean knowledge base architecture
- High capacity for change
- Overwhelming interest in Web3
- Salary in USD
- Stock options
- Lack of bureaucracy
- Flexible schedule
- Global fast-growing market
- Multinational team
Please let Chainstack know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg