This candidate will be responsible for developing secure smart contracts using Solidity. They must also be adept at integrating smart contracts to front-end through Ethers, Web3. In addition, this candidate must be capable of writing unit tests, debugging, and documentation. They are also expected to work with auditors to fix security issues and ensure that they see through a project from the stage of ideation to finishing the product.
The candidate must have the following set of skills in order to apply for this position. It is important for the candidate to meet the following requirements, so both parties can proceed accordingly upon eligibility.
- 2-5 years of coding experience in Solidity
- 2-5 years of experience in React or React Native
- Expert level knowledge of developing smart contracts with Solidity
- Hands-on experience with React of React Native
- Well-versed with security concepts of smart contracts
- Developing and writing test cases on Hardhat
- Worked in DeFi or blockchain projects
If you meet the requirements stated above and believe that you can deliver on these responsibilities as our Web3 Developer, then please go ahead and click ‘Apply Now’. You can send us your CV or resume and we will get back to you.Register to Apply
Please let Popoo know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg