Gala Games was founded with one goal in mind: to give power back to the gamers.
Our values are based on openness and ownership and the ability to deliver games, experiences, and opportunities to people across the world. We are breaking down barriers to bring our gaming community joy, entertainment, and real-world value. At Gala Games, we work remotely and flexibly, we like each other, and we love getting things done.
Working at Gala Games, you’ll think and make things that are new and exciting. Through your talents and efforts, you will improve the lives of gamers in the real world.
Gala's VOX team is excited to add to our team with a Web3 Developer. We need a Web3 expert to support VoxVerse. You will assist us with everything from land sale tech builds to smart contracts. We also want to ensure we are on target as a company with Web3.0. If you want to work with a forward thinking team led by innovative leadership than look no further.
- Participate in the full lifecycle, including architecture design, development, testing, and deployment of smart contracts
- Maintain system quality to ensure accuracy and availability
- Work directly with external developers and teams
- Investigate, innovate and push forward new Web3 gaming standards
- Create and maintain developer documentation, tutorials, and video materials
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Solidity experience
- Web3 -> Web2 connection
- 721/1155 experience preferred
- Scope and create Solidity contracts for purchase flows and token utility
- Excellent communicator with a love of innovation
- Self motivated and driven always looking where we can improve
Nice-to-Have Skills and Qualifications
- A passion for web3
- Flexible to work remotely indefinitely
Gala Games is an equal opportunity employer and adopts a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all current and prospective employees regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse workforce because, in our view, diversity enables better business outcomes. We also believe that a more inclusive workplace, where people of different backgrounds work together, ensures better outcomes for all staff. From application to interview, we place inclusion at the heart of all we do.
- Competitive Salary (Location Dependent)
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully Remote and Location Independence
- US Based Employees (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Paid Parental Leave
If you have the experience and the drive to join our team then please submit a resume and cover letter by clicking the apply button below!
Gala does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies. Gala will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.
Please let Gala know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg