Web3 Content Manager
Nike Virtual Studios is building the future of how audiences engage with sport, product, content, and culture. We are leveraging the power of web3, Metaverse, NFTs, and blockchain technology to build experiences and communities that empower creators and shape culture like never before!
Who We Are Looking For
Nike Virtual Studios is looking for a Content Lead to help define, grow, support, and elevate our diverse creator and collector communities throughout all of our branded social experiences and marketplaces.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on content creator that thrives in creative environments and has a proven track record of ideating and overseeing social content on Instagram and/or other social platforms. You have an interest and understanding of the inner workings of web3, Metaverse, blockchain, and NFT technologies and believe in building the future of an inclusive platform. You also have a strong passion and connection to sneaker culture and will provide a unique and authentic perspective to the team.
What You Will Work On
In this role, you will be the voice of our community, crafting copy, concepts and creative that drive engagement through a multichannel approach. You will use your writing and content creation skillsets to market by using innovative community building tactics.
- Develop daily social media conversations that foster community and connectivity between Nike Virtual Studios and our members
- Support and implement the Nike Virtual Studios content strategy, scaling it to multiple social and chat platforms with inspiring content that engages people
- Help define a best-in-class approach to community engagement on platforms such as Twitter, Instagram and our owned-platforms
- Ensure Nike Virtual Studios’ experiences foster growth for new, existing creators and collectors from diverse and disenfranchised communities
- Program a calendar of social content that moves at the speed of our creators and collectors
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, engineers, and data scientists to ensure the community voice is heard across all product, creative and marketing to ensure our community feels recognized and has the most inclusive, thoughtful and meaningful experience possible
- Help design the necessary experiences to enable us to onboard and retain our audiences and strengthen our communities
- Invent new content templates (eg, polling, UGC) that prompt our creators and collectors to engage deeply while providing valuable signals to the broader team
- Develop Content and Community team processes to ensure best in class community guidelines and management
- Apply audience research, data, cultural trends and your own empathy to deconstruct the complex landscape of building inclusive and engaging experiences for our communities
- Find ways to innovate and activate our communities, turning members into evangelists
- Work closely with athletes, collaborators, and influencers to highlight our most VIP community members in a way that adds new value to everyone
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
At Nike Virtual Studios, you will be a part of a core team of product managers, engineers, data scientists, community managers, marketers, strategists, merchandisers, and business development to move quickly in the space. You will operate in a fast-paced startup environment.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher or combination of relevant education, experience and training
- 3+ years of experience creating social or community content
- A strong background of successfully growing and sustaining diverse online content and/or communities on platforms such as Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, YouTube, or an internal Nike App that engages community (eg, SNKRS App, NRC App)
- Ability to create and enforce best in class community guidelines, management and security. Making people feel safe - personally and economically from fraud will be critical.
- Passion for sport, culture, and the Nike brand, as well as web3, blockchain, NFT, and Metaverse design philosophies
- Ability to connect with, understand, and design for the nuances of our audiences, from sub, to pop, to mass-culture
- Ability to use the power of language, wit, and creativity to positively impact and continually engage our online communities
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment and quickly shift and adapt to an evolving environment
This role will be based out of Los Angeles, CA or New York City, NY.
For employees based in NYC and Westchester County, NY, this position has an annual base salary range of $128,500 - $192,500.
Information About Benefits Can Be Found Here
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Please let Nike know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg