Web3 Community Manager
We are ClubRare - The World's first community-centered Physical NFT marketplace for collectors. We connect the Real-world and the Metaverse. We are a community for people who trade the things we love.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is distributed throughout the world - we form an inclusive network across a variety of locations, life>
Our culture is driven by empathy, integrity, strategic thinking, innovation, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it's our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the open metaverse for collectors.
What’s in It for You?
- Be part of building a great project and make a real impact in your career.
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in crypto.
You will work with community engagement teams and fully manage our communities, specifically responsible for helping define and distribute our social media strategy and content. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering quantifiable brand growth on Discord and Twitter.
- have an extensive working knowledge of Discord best practices
- love of Web3, Creator, Metaverse, collectibles, blockchain & crypto, and/or collectibles!
- Superior people/customer relationship skills with the ability to interact successfully across cultures
- Independently and motivated to advance growth in an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing company environment
- At least 1-2 years in managing Twitter and Discord accounts, developing content (& be ready to show samples!)
Not Required But Preferred
- personal / professional experience with DeFi or DAO
- Excellent aptitude, with the ability to learn fast and explain new concepts in DeFi or DAO
Learn More About Us At Www.clubrare.xyz
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.
Please let ClubRare know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg