Blocknative enables users to take control of blockchain transactions with its reliable Web3 infrastructure. This infrastructure democratizes access to the mempool data and enables users to see into the future. Blocknative’s pre-chain transaction orchestration platform powers advanced trading strategies, improved web3 user experiences, and the construction of profitable blocks on Ethereum.
Founded in 2018, Blocknative is trusted by many forward-thinking projects including Curve, Lido, Ledger, MetaMask, Compound, Synthetix, Gitcoin, Polygon, and the Ethereum Foundation. We are a fully remote company, made up of 50 humans across 7 time-zones and 9 countries. Blocknative is backed by leading investors - including Blockchain Capital, Foundry Group, Rho, IOSG Ventures, Robot Ventures, Fenbushi Capital, HackVC, Industry Ventures, Coinbase Ventures, and others.
You’ll join our highly skilled engineering team and help us build world-class innovative products and services that create new capabilities in blockchain infrastructure. You’ll work closely with our CTO and Product Manager to design, build and deploy new features.
- Be a key member of the technical team architecting and building Blocknative products and working with the entire organization to further the objectives of the company
- Develop company expertise in transaction detection, processing, notification and analytics for blockchains
- Develop tools and infrastructure to support block building and our open source relay.
- Work with key people and organizations in the L1/L2 EVM Ecosystem
- Work with the engineering team to support customer technical inquiries
- Contribute to documentation and related assets to assist customers using company products
- Learn new technologies and techniques to help the company innovate in products and product development
- Work with the team to guide the company product roadmap
- Work with the team to guide the company development process
- Demonstrate and inspire a strong sense of teamwork
- Demonstrate and inspire integrity, quality, and professionalism
- Ethereum and EVM chains (L1 and L2)- proficient with the core concepts in the space
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience in Golang, JS/TS
- Strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and build solid working relationships across the team — from individual contributors to the CEO
We strive to have you meet as much of the team as possible before extending an offer. Here’s what you can expect:
- Application review
- Schedule a call with the recruitment team
- Schedule a call with the hiring manager
- Schedule a group interview with the growth or technical team
- Reference calls/ background checks
If you want to dig deeper into Blocknative, please explore our YouTube channel and blog, and don't forget to create your free account.
Blocknative focuses on Blockchain / Cryptocurrency and Web3. Their company has offices in Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.blocknative.com/Register to Apply
Please let Blocknative know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg