At Chainlink, we put our users first, focusing on consistently bringing innovative, world-changing products to market to serve millions of people every day.
We're designing tools and services that enable our users to build, run, scale, and integrate decentralized apps (DApps) in a trust-minimized world. That's where you come in: we're looking for a Web Presence Design Lead for the small but mighty Web Presence team.
We design and build the first impression of Chainlink and obsess over every pixel because we intuitively understand our role in building trust with our customers.
- Establish and lead the Web Presence Design team
- Partner with the Web Presence product owner to influence strategic decisions across all our digital properties, like chain.link, product pages, Chainlink Docs, our blog, and more
- Craft novel and delightful experiences, and mentor individual contributors to put their creativity at service of world-class user experiences
- Partner with our Marketing and Product teams to define information architecture and tell the right stories, while driving prioritization conversations
- Help the team to synthesize broadly scoped loose concepts into defined, tactical deliverables
- Collaborate closely with Product and Brand designers, marketers, and product owners to shape the evolution of Chainlink’s Design’s footprint
- Be a collaborative and trusted Design partner within Chainlink Labs
- A passion for the web as a storytelling medium, demonstrable through a portfolio of design systems, engaging microsites, Figma libraries, digital experiments, CSS art, or anything else—show us what you’ve got!
- 7+ years of relevant web design system experience at a tech-forward, product-driven company.
- 2+ years of experience in a player-coach role.
- Fundamental understanding of the formal elements of design–not just limited to the web– including typography, layout, balance, rhythm, and proportion.
- A systems perspective and an ability to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors.
- Experience applying those systems to design-system-driven digital properties—and know how to balance maintainability with adaptability.
- Obsessively focused on pushing your work until every detail is covered.
- An ability to reduce complex problems into stories delivered through layout and interaction, and the skills needed to explain your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience working on a remote, cross-functional design team.
- Player-coach experience.
- Blockchain interest or experience (bonus if you are already familiar with Chainlink)
- Figma, Webflow, and experience with Zapier and Airtable are a big plus. Additional web development experience is also great.
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
#LI-RemoteRegister to Apply
Please let Chainlink know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg