Web Frontend/Backend Development
Lambda256, established in March 2019, is a blockchain tech arm of Dunamu, a Decacorn company in South Korea operating the biggest digital asset exchange, Upbit. Lambda256 operates the blockchain service platform, Luniverse, that offers a comprehensive portfolio of blockchain solutions to bring the mass adoption of blockchain services to the real life.
Lambda256 raised series A funding of $14m in March 2021 and series B funding of $71m by Feb 2022. Since then, Lambda256 is actively expanding its Web3 ecosystem by focusing on the improvement of Luniverse, interoperability, tokenization of assets such as NFT, STO, and brining the mass adoption of blockchain technology.
- BaaS(Blockchain as a Service) platform Luniverse(http://www.luniverse.io) development (Front/Back End)
- Frontend : Vue.js, Typescript, HTML5/CSS
- Backend : Node.js, Nest.js, Typescript, TypeORM, MySQL, Mocha/Jest (Spring Framework)
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent level of experience
- 3-10 years experience with web service application development
- Passion for exploring new world thru developing innovative blockchain platform
- Strong analytical, organization and communication skills
- Familiarity with web accessibility standards/best practices
- Strong consultation, interpersonal and influencing skills
ContactRegister to Apply
Please let Lambda256 Inc. know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg