Web 3.0 Senior Product Manager
Who We Are
Imagine a world where everyone is a trader. OKCoin is on a mission to make crypto investing and trading more accessible to anyone around the world. We are building the next generation of tools to help onboard the investors and traders who have been on the fence about crypto.
OKCoin is a globally licensed exchange with offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan and Korea. We are a collective of global citizens with a common passion to help decentralize finance and level the economic playing field for everyone around the world.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Responsible for the App or Web 3.0 product experience. Build both back-end and customer-facing solution.
- Define success metrics and ensure the team is clear on the objectives. Monitor performance, analyze the business impact, and make product improvements.
- Carry out industry research and competitive analysis to understand industry development trends and formulate product iteration directions.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers and stakeholders to consolidate them into requirements.
- Prioritize features and orchestrate the launch with a team of engineers, designers, and analysts to ship high-quality experiences.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis to guide product decisions (e.g. A/B testing, user interviews).
What We Look For In You:
- 3+ years of product management / product ownership experience.
- Strong communication skills and ability to drive team cooperation.
- Have the capacity to sort out complex business scenarios and summarize requirements, and have clear judgement of user needs.
- Strong user experience background and familiarity with platform UI best practices.
- Strong use of analytics, user research, and business cases to drive decisions and improve products.
- Experience in product lifecycle management, preferably in agile framework.
- Excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
Nice to Haves:
- Past experience working in crypto exchanges is strongly preferred
- Experience developing products in cryptocurrency or financial services
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At OkCoin, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. OkCoin innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OkCoin strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.Register to Apply
Please let Okcoin know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg