VP, Java e-Trading Developer
Who You Are:
We are looking for talented software engineers to join our London trading technology teams to build the next generation of crypto trading systems.
You will have a strong server-side Java development background, with experience in one or more of order management systems, market connectivity, low latency messaging or price distribution.
You will have the ability to work independently, have strong analytical and problem solving skills, with a desire to own issues and see them through to resolution.
What We’re Looking For:
- Excellent core Java skills
- Exceptional knowledge of concurrency and multithreaded programming
- Experience of developing low latency pricing and trading systems in a Linux environment
- Application performance profiling and optimisation
- eFX development experience in a low latency, zero GC environment
- Knowledge of institutional encodings (FIX, SBE)
- Fault tolerant, high availability, distributed computing
- Knowledge of low latency messaging (e.g. Aeron, 29West)
- Docker / Kubernetes / AWS
- Knowledge of Crypto
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary, bonus, and equity compensation
- Company-paid health and protective benefits for employees and their eligible dependents
- Free virtual coaching and counseling sessions
- Opportunities to learn about the Crypto industry
- Smart, entrepreneurial, and fun colleagues
- Employee Resource Groups
*Benefits may vary depending on location.
Apply now and join us on our mission to engineer a new economic paradigm.Register to Apply
Please let Galaxy know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg