Impact Theory is a freakishly ambitious LA-based Web3 studio, committed to telling stories of empowerment and human potential. We currently produce a wide variety of scripted, unscripted, and digital content for OTT streamers, YouTube, Spotify, WEBTOON, podcasts, and our own internal online learning platform. All of Impact Theory’s content is focused on entertaining and empowering people the world over. If Disney sought to build the most magical brand on earth, we are endeavoring to create the most empowering brand on earth - without sacrificing the entertainment factor.
We are embarking on our newest venture into the Blockchain entertainment and NFT space and are building a world class team in the process. Impact Theory is seeking an experienced Video Editor to join our company’s Marketing team.
To be considered, you will need to be enthusiastic, fun, hardcore, and highly motivated. We are a team, not a family. We want kind and encouraging people who show up every day playing to win and striving to be the best of the best. We are looking for standout players who are self-motivated and unflappable. If that’s you, please submit a cover letter, and resume. This role is hybrid and must be able to work out of our LA office.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan, create, and execute short form content across various digital platforms.
- Organize media and assets and deliver files while adhering to naming conventions
- Help maintain brand consistency platforms while following company SOPs
- Create story-based reels and trailers
- Work with Creative Producer to create in-house and sponsored video ads
- 5+ Years of video editing experience with Adobe Premiere or Final Cut
- Expertise in cutting, working with motion GFX, and mixing audio
- Proficiency in After Effects and Photoshop, along with basic color grading ability
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and execute in a fast paced environment
- Strong conceptual and storytelling skills
- Passion for social media trends and creating short form digital content
- Strong social media portfolio with an emphasis on IG, TikTok, and YT Shorts
- Incredible work ethic with the desire to be the best in your field
- Phenomenal team player while balancing the ability to be autonomous
- Prior experience working with Influencers or other major digital brands
- Interest in Web3 and AI
- Growth Mindset and the ability to take Extreme Ownership
Register to Apply
Impact Theory is an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity, and believe the strongest teams are from a broad tapestry of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please let Impact Theory know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg