Vendor Account Representative
About the job
CoinFlip is a leading fintech company powered by cryptocurrency. Believing everyone deserves to participate in the new digital economy, the company operates one of the world’s largest networks of cryptocurrency ATMs — with over 4,000 active kiosks — as well as an over-the-counter trading desk. In 2022, CoinFlip became an international company by expanding into Canada , and launched CoinFlip Ventures , a new initiative designed to support start-up companies.
CoinFlip placed No. 60 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. CoinFlip was also named the 2021 and 2022 #1 fastest-growing company in Chicago by Crain’s Business.
As our growth trajectory continues, we’re looking to quickly expand all of our teams. It’s an exciting time to join CoinFlip as we’re pursuing additional business lines and continued international expansion to further cement us as a leading financial technology company.
We are looking to employ a hard-working and results-driven Host Success Representative to build and maintain trusted relationships within an assigned territory. The primary goal will be to deliver proactive communications across a large number of high-touch host accounts. In this role you will work with our bitcoin ATM hosts to address their needs and ensure a great experience with the CoinFlip organization. You will be additionally measured on achieving company revenue and market specific goals. This is a B2B position, and the Account Representative is responsible for ensuring that the hosts of our crypto kiosks are advocates for the CoinFlip brand.
The Account Representative supports all aspects of the Host Success process, intended to ensure consistent achievement of short- and long-term goals and the mission statement based on CoinFlip core values.
- Develops a complete understanding of the CoinFlip host ecosystem, including onboarding, account management, and our corporate capabilities.
- Ensures excellence in host operations.
- Ensures compliance to excellence in services and host loyalty.
- Monitors achievement of revenue goals and location performance.
- Onboard hosts and own the relationship, advising each host on maximizing both CF and host opportunities
- Manage multiple accounts through proactive client engagement with regularly recurring touch-points to enhance customer acquisition and host referrals, including periodic business reviews
- Work cross-functionally with CoinFlip sales, operations, finance, and marketing to advance both host and CoinFlip goals.
- Seeks and creates opportunities to expand business partnerships with current clients while continuing to identify new opportunities
- Tracks and analyzes location performance to ensure maximum productivity through utilizing weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Seeks to create opportunities to expand relationships with current hosts by identifying further business needs and being solution oriented to meet client needs
- Attends conventions, conferences, and trade shows as needed; prepares post-event reports and analysis
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or related field
- Demonstrated ability to influence decisions in others
- Strong consultative relationship and negotiating skills
- Capacity to explain complex topics to a wide variety of audiences
- Proven track record of managing diverse relationships
- Goal oriented with a history of exceeding goals
- Excellent speaking ability and presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated to achieve
- Capable of working in a highly entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional verbal skills
- The ability to multitask
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, and management skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
Nice To Have
- Experience working for a rapidly growing startup, and managing change
- Experience in financial services, fintech and/or crypto
Working at CoinFlip means collaborating with experienced and innovative leaders who share a clear vision and a track record of success. We offer a collaborative and positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with time to recharge. Compensation is above and beyond a typical “startup” — we offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and competitive benefits for full-time employees.
CoinFlip values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this role, you give express consent to CoinFlip to send you informational text (SMS) messages regarding this role and the application process. You can cancel the SMS service at any time by replying "STOP" to the text message you received. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just reply "HELP." Message and data rates apply. If you require a special accommodation, please let us know and we’ll work with you to meet your needs.Register to Apply
Please let CoinFlip know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg