Vayner3 Director Technical Operations
What's up? We're VaynerNFT! A brand new part of the VaynerX family, dedicated to building the future of NFTs - partnering with celebrities and brands to make magic happen. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest IP owners in the world to the intersection of attention and culture… NFTs.
Culture is our key, empathy is how we build it. VaynerX is built on a combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time -- PEOPLE. At VaynerNFT, everyone shares a passion for building communities and understanding how Web3 can change the world.
Who are you?
An NFT enthusiast and team player who will create value in any situation. You understand where the crypto world has been, where it's going, and how to bring this new technology to the masses. You have a passion for making shit happen and a hunger to learn how to create meaningful NFT programs that drive engagement and extend brand experiences.
You are also a process expert; with a knack for aligning people and processes. You're the scope-master, task-master; and team caregiver.
We're looking for someone who has interest and going forward will be passionate about Web3. Maybe you've dabbled in the world of influencers or know of the current trends? Love the hustle of fast-paced, hyper-growth startup life? Seek best practices and share your knowledge with others paving your team for success? Enjoy working in team environments, collaborating with project managers, designers, and strategists? Have the technical knowledge and ability to to strategize and create efficient processes? Cool, then let's talk.
Here's where you come in.
- Experience in integrating standards & best practices within solutions architecture, strategy, business analysis and quality assurance practice(s).
- Experience and ability in identifying risks and providing alternate strategies to resolve and address concerns.
- Expert technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation.
- Experience in complex scaled web applications and modern front-end frameworks.
- Strategic thinker who is able to tie technical efforts back to business needs and be a voice in overall product planning and representing the work holistically.
- Knowledge and experience of front and back-end development along with its best practices.
- Familiarity with smart contracts, tokenomics, blockchains, cryptocurrency protocols and related technology
- Ability to apply design patterns while following technical specifications and production processes.
- Inventive champion with the ability to break down complex tasks and create clarity from complexity as well as ambiguity.
- Experience is inclusive of, but not limited to, NFT programs (end to end life-cycles), highly produced digital videos, highly produced social content, and other complex projects.
- Strong leader capable of building relationships, communicating ideas, and providing thoughtful, clear, actionable direction to team members and clients.
- Partners closely with department and business leads to manage a portfolio of brands, as well as manage, grow, and lead the team of Project Managers assigned to those brands.
- Serve as senior lead on large-scale portfolios of businesses, partnering with VPs and creative leaders regularly on business priorities and portfolio-specific processes,
- Understand each client engagement, including business objectives and priorities.
- Ability to navigate complex client needs and workstreams, providing feedback and business knowledge from an analytical perspective.
- Serve as a key lead on all aspects of project and retainer financials within a portfolio - ensuring proper processes, tracking methods and escalations are being adhered to.
- Mentor, coach, and train Project Managers to ensure optimal team dynamics and individual career growth as a servant leader.
- Provide strategic program planning and oversight on a variety of marketing and advertising work, including brand creative, websites & digital experiences, social content, digital videos, events, etc
- Review budgets, project plans, and SOWs with an understanding of best practices, potential third-party capabilities, time requirements, and broader portfolio business objectives.
Please let VaynerMedia know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg