What's up? We're Vayner3! A brand new part of the VaynerX family, dedicated to building the future of NFTs - partnering with celebrities and brands to make magic happen. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest IP owners in the world to the intersection of attention and culture… NFTs.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerX is built on a combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE.
At Vayner3, we're lucky that everyone within our walls thinks creatively – and shares a genuine passion for building communities and understanding the world of NFTS. In this world, our strategists serve a slightly different role than more traditional "management consultant types," but we are very interested in the structured problem solving, the comfort with a blank sheet of paper, and the skill at turning complex topics into simple mental models that you might bring to the table!
Looking to make the move and step up into a leadership role? Then this could be for you. We're looking for another CD to join the creative leadership team. You'll be the go-to creative for a couple of our accounts, leading creative teams with a focus on the best work possible. Guiding and shaping great ideas that hit the client briefs and make us all proud. Adept at presenting, you are able to work alongside client partnership teams to build our web3 presence. You're used to negotiating your way to the best creative answers for the campaigns whilst keeping clients on our side. But you also know when to push back on the client's feedback, and how to defend the work with grace and meaning.
For this role we need someone who is equal parts wordsmith and visual tastemaker. Your skills hail from the copy side of things - not only adept at conveying concepts with clarity, but write copy that motivates and connects across campaigns and media. That doesn't mean that you don't know visuals. Your years of experience will have added a depth of understanding visual language to your core skills. You'll be working with visual partners be they creators, designers, editors or film makers and know how to make the most of their skills and draw a team together.
This is a full-time role based in NY, FL, or CHI.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Set the example to foster an environment of a more judgement-free creative world, by producing and testing a high volume of insights-based content.
- Lead the development and execution of creative content rooted in insights for a variety of clients, including executing independently and responsible for overall output of the creative product
- In collaboration with a CD partner, you will mentor and manage a full creative team of 15+ people, including designers, writers and creators.
- Collaborate with inter-agency departments and teams to develop a variety of content needs that meets creative and strategic criteria (client briefs, feedback, client KPIs, etc.), and delivers on measurable business results for your client
- Act as a dotted line to senior leadership, including C level stake-holders, to ensure creative excellence and meeting of brand objectives
- Lead the development and growth of each team member, providing evaluation, mentorship, counsel, and determining assignments and incentives as needed. Monitor performance and progress, and manage up to the leadership team when needed.
- Must understand, articulate, and strategically apply the latest platform, industry, creative trends, and digital best practices, always seeking the next opportunity for your brands.
- Attend client meetings and be the voice that communicates creative vision and processes, bringing stellar presentation skills to the table.
- Work to streamline creative processes to improve team structure at a wider level, providing input on wider operational systems as needed.
- Actively support and participate in new business projects.
The ideal candidate has:
- 10+ years of advertising experience, developing and creating for digital / social strategies + campaigns. Bachelor's degree a plus
- Exceptional management experience leading large teams, including ability to qualify, prioritize and delegate workloads for your team.
- Experience building strong client relationships and build confidence as a leader who can manage work while successfully interpreting their brands
- Partner with clients to help them understand ideas and act as a guide in any situation, while able to pivot thinking and adjust >
- Be adaptable, understanding and enforcing that a big idea can come from anywhere
- Mastery of industry and digital best practices coupled with a strong knowledge of platform/Industry/creative trends, in order to articulate and strategically apply to creative executions.
- Have a strong creative vision and understanding of client/ agency business needs and objectives, with a strong understanding of a brand in different spaces.
Please let VaynerMedia know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg