What’s up? We’re Vayner3! A brand new part of the VaynerX family, dedicated to building the future of NFTs - partnering with celebrities and brands to make magic happen. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest IP owners in the world to the intersection of attention and culture… NFTs.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerX is builton a combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE.
At Vayner3, we’re lucky that everyone within our walls thinks creatively – and shares a passion for building communities and understanding a world of NFTS. In that case, our account leaders and designers serve a slightly different role than more traditional “digital creative / account types” but thankfully none of which involve the term “design ninja”.
Who are you?
An NFT enthusiast and ultimate team player who will create value in any situation. You understand where the crypto world has been, where it’s going, and how to connect with the OGs, and how to bring this new technology to the masses. You have a passion for making shit happen and a hunger to learn how to create meaningful NFT programs that drive engagement and extend brand experiences.
The Administrative Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external communication on all matters for our V3 President. Has the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. Able to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure. This is a full-time role based in NY or Miami.
The task at hand?
- This role is a hybrid role, spanning assistance at all levels of V3! Some days, the task at hand may vary slightly, and you’ll need to be flexible, agile, and open to full support on all coordination.
- Manages an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports, composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential.
- Manages complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures schedules are followed and respected.
- Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the MD and SVPs’ time and office.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the MD and SVPs, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the Team Leads and SVPs.
- Miscellaneous tasks to help scale leadership team day-to-day
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, and proactively.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Learns how to reposition talent and how each client/brand works.
The ideal candidate has:
- Strong work experience: 2-3+ years of experience supporting C-Level executives, preferably in a creative agency environment.
- Familiarity with social media is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Google Calendar and Drive.
- Displays innovative thinking (“thinking on your feet”).
- Works collaboratively (“team player”) and builds relationships.
- Displays professionalism and “grace under pressure”.
- Has a sense of urgency and conveys a positive, “can-do” attitude.
- Keen ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive and representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, and behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Base Salary $50,000- $60,000
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, and vision coverage
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Health and Wellness benefits
Please let VaynerX know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg