Chorus One is one of the leading operators of infrastructure for Proof-of-Stake networks and decentralized protocols. Tens of thousands of retail customers and institutions are staking billions in assets through our infrastructure helping to secure protocols and earn rewards. Our mission is to increase freedom and speed of innovation through decentralized technologies.
We are a diverse team of around 50 people distributed all over the globe. We value radical transparency, striving for excellence and improvement while treating each other with kindness and generosity. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
As a UX/UI designer, you will oversee all product design projects from conception to completion. You will take ownership of designing User workflows, web designs, product UI/UX, and any other requirement that may come up. You will also be responsible for coordinating with multiple teams inside Chorus One and ensuring efficient management of the workflow.
- Research and analyze customer preferences, and evaluate user requirements
- Translate customer insights into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design components and prototypes with Figma, the Adobe toolkit, InVision, and other tools
- Conduct usability tests and user interviews
- Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams
- Build wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs based on our UI framework to tackle difficult UX problems
- Present work in a range of fidelities throughout the design process
- Map a plan for new products and features based on the company vision, customer feedback, and business objectives.
- Present design work and regularly engage with the team for feedback.
- Learn about and advocate for customer needs throughout the design process.
- Deliver high-quality work on time and develop skills.
- Design, prototype, and iterate on new features and refresh the UI/UX of existing features.
What we are looking for
- At least 1 year remote work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience designing UI / UX for Blockchain products (design portfolio a must).
- Solid skill set around user flows, wireframes, mockups, and generating assets and specifications for integration into digital products.
- Strong facilitation and project management skills. Ability to lead collaborative design sessions.
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills. Ability to articulate your design vision and advocate for your design decisions.
- Strong aesthetic sense and creative thinking with attention to detail.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio in designing landing pages, product designs, social media designs, corporate branding material, outdoor collateral etc.
- We expect candidates to work independently, sometimes with ambiguity and undefined requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Autonomy and ownership in a friendly and supportive work environment and the opportunity for rapid growth.
- Competitive fixed compensation (USD 60k - 100k) + equity.
- All-expense paid quarterly team retreats at various destinations (Coronavirus permitting). Past retreats took place in Egypt, Serbia, Kenya, USA, South Korea, and Dubai.
- Remote, but not alone. We are a strong global collaborative environment.
- Remote working budget (Laptop, co-working space, etc)
- Personal development budget
- Gather experience and build your network in the vibrant crypto ecosystem.
- Learn about state-of-the-art protocols that lay the foundation for an open, transparent, and programmable financial system.
Please let Chorus One know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg