User Operations Specialist 6month contract
Founded in 2014, Coinhako is a market-leading platform for access to Digital Assets like Bitcoin. Headquartered in Singapore, we specialize in on-and-off ramp services for digital assets with local currencies, and we are present in multiple countries across the Asia Pacific.
Coinhako platform was founded by Singaporean entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley, and we are backed by prominent investors such as Tim Draper, Josh Jones, as well as established venture capital firms such as Boost VC.
We are a group of people who have been inspired by how technology has changed the way people live, work and entertain in the last 2 decades. The boom will go too high, we believe, driven by the sharing economy, and it is Artificial Intelligence.
Our Customer Support Representative is responsible to deliver timely, accurate, and professional customer service to all customers. This position is mainly responsible for: receiving and resolving user inquiries and transaction-related matters, being a contact point between customers and other departments, analyzing and providing the best solutions, and following the escalation process to ensure problems get resolved and issues are addressed at the right level.
- Provide customer support and resolving issues via various channels
- Develop customer relationships, promote users retention and loyalty through identifying customers’ needs and feedback
- Support other business units with regards to customers’ requests and concerns
- Optimize and streamline operations procedures to improve the process of resolution and key performance indicators
- Use customer insight and root cause analysis to identify product improvements and present these to stakeholders
- Bring fresh perspectives to the table
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer service (Candidates with no experience are welcome too)
- Advanced understanding and/or experience working in a Cryptocurrency/Blockchain/Fintech/Finance Trading domain preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and able to work well in teams
- Able to adapt to non-office hours
- Creative, witty, and always thinking out of the box
- Able to communicate fluently in English, and have strong interpersonal skills
- Bilingual will be an advantage
Find out more about Coinhako here and don't forget to visit our Careers Page!Register to Apply
Please let Coinhako know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg