CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world's largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 10,000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 300 million page views in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions.
What you'll be doing:
• Work closely with other designers and developers to ensure products are delivered as designed and meets user expectations and goals.
• Identify problems, make design solutions that are user centered, while being mindful of the technical constraints and business goals.
• Conduct UX research to shape requirements for product being built, communicate and document your findings in a clear and concise manner.
• Produce UX design solutions through wireframes, user flows, storyboards, prototypes, low to high fidelity mockups, based on your primary and/or secondary research insights.
What we look for in you:
• Preferably pursuing or recently finished a bachelor’s degree in UI/UX design, computer science, human computer interaction, psychology, or other relevant courses.
• A portfolio of UI/UX design work which showcases your process and not just the finished product.
• A good design sense, passion for UI and UX from both a technical as well as a creative point of view.
• Solid working knowledge and skill in various asset & wireframe creation tools ie. Figma, Adobe PS, AI & etc.
• Strong written & verbal communication skills – able to explain your visual concepts and rationalize your decisions.
• Knowledge of UX research methods, usability testing, and prototyping.
• Bonus if you have an interest and passion in cryptocurrency.
Please take note that we are only accepting local candidates from Malaysia & Singapore. If you are interested in a remote position based outside Malaysia & Singapore, do take a look at our roles labeled remote.
Some of the perks while at CoinGecko:
• RM 1,500 or SGD 1,000 allowance /month if you are based in Malaysia or Singapore respectively.
• Remote Work Flexibility: Work wherever you feel most productive.
• Flexible Working Hours: No 9-5 structure, work the hours you need to get your tasks done.
• Transport Allowance: You will be given a monthly fixed allowance to ease the cost of travelling.
• An opportunity to learn about blockchain and cryptocurrencies from one of the pioneering companies in the industry.
CoinGecko is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Interested? Hit the apply button to get started on your application!Register to Apply
Please let CoinGecko know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg