DXdao is a decentralized collective that builds and governs DeFi protocols. Founded in 2019, DXdao builds and governs a variety of DeFi and governance products, including: Swapr, a multi-chain AMM; Carrot, a platform for programmable token incentives; DAVI, a governance platform for DAOs; Omen, a prediction markets platform.
DXdao is an entirely on-chain organization. Everything from hiring decisions to product updates happen via on-chain proposals through its community-driven governance system. Most importantly, DXdao’s $30m treasury is on-chain and managed entirely by DXdao governance.
We are looking for a Treasury Manager to join us at DXdao. DXdao is not a traditional organization and is looking for someone to help us explore and expand DXdao’s ability to perform trustless treasury management.
Core Treasury Manager responsibilities:
- Leading the management of a complex treasury. This includes daily treasury monitoring as well as recommendations to the DAO on treasury actions to take
- Exploring decentralized management strategies that maintain DAO sovereignty over funds as a priority
- Defining, tracking and regular reporting on critical treasury success metrics
- Liaise with partners on opportunities to leverage the treasury
- Contribute to the DXD Monetary Policy Committee and execute open market operations
We are looking for:
- A highly technologically proficient person with experience operating on-chain or in a traditional financial institution
- A DAO/DeFi enthusiast who believes in the power of decentralization
- An independent, self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- A contributor with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please let DXdao know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg