Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Ensure accurate settlement and reconciliation of payments in a timely manner.
- Liaise with banks on day-to-day operational issues and activities.
- Support management of the Regional inter-company loans / inter-company settlements, accrued interest etc.
- Manage the onboarding of new bank accounts, setting and administering online banking systems and getting the respective bank signatories.
- Maintaining bank mandates and covenants monitoring.
- Support month end closing and reporting activities.
- Provide treasury support to internal stakeholders in a professional and thorough manner.
- Work with the Senior Treasury Analyst and Manager on local funding arrangements, liquidity analysis, cashflow forecasts.
- Maintain timely and accurate transactional data in the Accounting and Treasury Management System.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Finance/ Accounting
- At least 2-3 year experience with Treasury Liquidity Management in a Corporate or Financial Institution
- Understanding of wire and payment processing, cash/liquidity management
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced multi-cultural fintech environment
- Proficiency with Treasury Management System (TMS), Electronic Money Institution (EMI) and other payment products is a plus
- Understanding of Crypto / Blockchain is a plus
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg