Transaction Monitoring Analyst
Coinhako is a market-leading platform for access to digital assets like Bitcoin from Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of how they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
In line with our expansion, we are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about the crypto space.
We’re looking for a Transaction Monitoring Analyst
- Assist in reviewing profiles and transactions flagged within the transaction monitoring program
- Maintain detailed documentation to demonstrate compliance with regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Independently assess alerted suspicious transactions, evaluate and support the Fraud team to intervene transactions regarded as fraudulent.
- Liaising with other departments, overseas counterparts, and external parties where necessary
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by the management.
- Bachelor Degree holder in any field.
- Able to commit to shift hours.
- Strong analytical skills with capability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving skills and able to multi tasks.
- Strong team player, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Adaptable in an ever-evolving digital environment.
- Experience and knowledge of cryptocurrencies or wider Fintech services/products will be a plus.
What’s in for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Generous annual leaves on top of national holidays
- Medical coverage including GP, Specialist, TCM and more
- Vibrant office with well-stocked pantry
- Animal-friendly environment, with a fluff ball in the office
Find out more about Coinhako here https://www.coinhako.com/ and don't forget to visit our Careers Page https://www.coinhako.com/join-usRegister to Apply
Please let Coinhako know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg