Training Specialist, International (Spanish Speaking)
About the job
Blockchain technology is powering a growing wave of innovation. Businesses and governments around the world are using blockchains to make banking more efficient, connect with their customers, and investigate criminal cases. As adoption of blockchain technology grows, more and more organizations seek access to all this ecosystem has to offer. That’s where Chainalysis comes in. We provide complete knowledge of what’s happening on blockchains through our data, services, and solutions. With Chainalysis, organizations can navigate blockchains safely and with confidence.
The Chainalysis Training Team designs and delivers impactful, engaging content to drive education on cryptocurrency technology and Chainalysis products. We ensure our customers understand the ecosystem, and are able to best use Chainalysis solutions to achieve real world results.
Training specialists are the face of those educational efforts. They develop and lead training and certification programs for the world’s top investigative and compliance practitioners, both in person and virtually. We measure success through training quality and the product adoption and skill level of each user.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve built expertise across the Chainalysis product suite, on cryptocurrency technology, and investigative, compliance & regulatory workflows - and you can help others develop these same skills.
- You’ve created engaging, interactive content to equip our customers on the latest product offering, launched exciting e-learning courses, and have enjoyed explaining cryptocurrency developments to a global audience.
- You’ve established trust with customers through your approachable style and they seek you out for your investigative skills and compliance knowledge.
- You’ve collaborated widely within Chainalysis, working closely with experts in customer success, product development, investigations, research, revenue and beyond to find the best way to meet our customer’s learning needs.
- You’ve taken ownership of our training program, helping to innovate our current content & leading its evolution.
A Background Like This Helps
- You’ve worked in investigations, intelligence analysis or financial compliance, or have comparable experience and a proven ability to learn new fields quickly.
- You’re an experienced trainer, designing and delivering exceptional virtual & onsite training globally.
- You have an interest in blockchain technology and have a strong curiosity and hunger to learn new tech trends and develop industry leading expertise.
- You’re accustomed to communicating effectively across all levels of audience from new hires to established executives.
- Bonus points if you are fluent in English and Spanish.
- Bonus points if you have experience with Chainalysis or other blockchain analysis software products.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Harvey Milk Day, World Humanitarian Day, and UN International Migrants Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.Register to Apply
Please let Chainalysis Inc. know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg