About the job
Who We Are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget , 24/7. With more than 700 team members and more than 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As a Trading Operations Expert at Bitpanda, your mission will be to solve complex problems by leveraging your financial markets expertise and your data analysis skills. You will spearhead projects and work alongside senior management, as well as other departments and teams. You are well-versed in the fundamentals of financial instruments and trading systems and also possess a very strong, problem-solving oriented mindset.
What you’ll do
- Deep-dive into our financial products, trading and hedging systems to identity and solve complex problems
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to streamline processes and create system improvements
- Support senior management on strategic projects, product development and ad-hoc requests
- Leverage your financial markets expertise, data analysis and coding skills to identify potential risks, develop dashboards and tools that help proactively mitigate these
- Develop systems and frameworks that contribute to the Trading Operations’ department flows
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics or similar area; Master’s degree is a plus
- A minimum of 5+ year experience in trading operations or similar area with a very solid understanding the trade lifecycle; solid understanding of traditional finance and good knowledge of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology
- Excellent data analysis skills, ability to distil relevant information from large amounts of data; good working knowledge of SQL and Python, and willingness to continue to learn in this area
- A self-motivated and hands-on personality with great project management, communication and problem-solving skills; very strong attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
- Great team player, able to work in a pressurised and changing environment
What’s In It For You
- Flexibility-first approach to work * including:
- Unlimited fully-paid annual leave
- Recharge Breaks
- 20 weeks gender-neutral New Parent Leave
- Hybrid Working*:
- 50/50 home/office for office hub locations
- 60 days Work From Anywhere* following the 80/20 Rule
- €500 Work from Home budget
- An attractive individual stock option plan* in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- Top-notch “tech pack” – your choice between PC or Mac
- Bitpanda merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
- These benefits do not apply for our internships and exceptions to our Hybrid Working policy apply to teams with shift schedules or for folks whose roles require them to be in office (think: Workplaces team or IT).
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Please let Bitpanda know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg