Trade Operations Associate
Who are we?
FalconX is one of the fastest-growing startups in FinTech. We are redefining prime brokerage from the ground up.
We are backed by some of the best investors in the world including Accel, American Express, B Capital, Coinbase, Fidelity, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Fenbushi Capital and Tiger Global Management + more yet to be publicly disclosed.
We deliver institutional digital asset traders best-in-class trading, credit, custody and structured products. We trade, lend and secure tens of billions of dollars monthly, are highly profitable, and growing fast, so we need your help!
We are data-driven. Whether it's a growth or product decision, we believe data can always help us make more precise and informed choices.
We move fast. Speed of execution is essential for any startup, but we believe this is even more pertinent in our 24/7 industry.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
FalconX has offices in San Mateo, Chicago, New York, and Bangalore.
Who is on the team?
We are entrepreneurs. Many in our company have been founders or have aspirations to eventually start their own company. We take these ambitions and experiences to bring a solutions-oriented mindset to the problems we encounter day-to-day.
We are experienced. We have been fortunate to have learned from mentors and peers at institutions such as Google, LinkedIn, JUMP Trading, Citadel, PEAK6 Investments, Goldman Sachs, Harvard Business School, Carnegie Mellon, IIT + more.
In the Trading Desk Operations Associate role, you will help manage the operational side of the trading desk’s activities and interact with various internal groups and external parties. You will gain an in-depth understanding of the flow of the trading and settlement cycle, as well as the regulatory and operational considerations of each step. You will interact with clients and liquidity counterparties for settlements, interface with our Accounting to ensure the consistency and completeness of our official trading records, and work in concert with our Trading teams globally.
- Handle all incoming counterparty settlement requests within a pre-agreed timeframe. Act as a point of contact for a portfolio of counterparties. Track towards assigned KPIs for trade operations.
- Work in concert with Trading Desk, Product, and Customer Success teams to understand and deliver on their expectations with regards to serving clients.
- Ensure trades, transfers and inventory reconciliation happens across different internal subsystems and external systems - banks, custodians, etc.
- Monitor daily inventory needs for - settlement, lending & borrowing activity- and liaise directly with Treasury Management.
- Provide inputs to compliance and risk teams to design pragmatic controls in this environment of changing regulatory landscape.
- Adhere to established trade operations processes designed for regulatory compliance.
- Liaise with Accounting and ensure proper trade and settlement data is provided to them on a timely basis.
- 1-5 years of experience in a trading firm, hedge fund or bank
- Superb self-management skills - you love organizing your work with the help of checklists and measuring your progress.
- Previous experience working in fast-paced, high pressure environment
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or a related field
- Desire to become an expert on digital assets such as Bitcoin and Ethereum
You will be required to gain an understanding of the broader responsibilities of cryptocurrency trade operations and the life cycle of institutional trading. You should strive to be the first point of contact for trade settlements and operations. You will have exposure to a wide range of functions in a complex and dynamic market. The ability to multitask and prioritize will be key, combined with management of critical day-to-day functions.Register to Apply
Please let FalconX know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg