TON (Telegram) Zero-Knowledge Proof Cryptography Engineer | AI Voice, Wallet:
Employee • New York, United States • Remote
We are looking for an experienced TON (Telegram) ZK Cryptography Engineer (TON Blockchain, TVM) Smart Contract (Solidity/Rust, Experience with Scrum and other Agile methodologies) with over 3 years of Python/C++ and 1-2 years blockachain experience. The role involves working on an AI Voice-based B2C Media Wallet app with VoiceID, providing secure and convenient access to games, entertainment, and enabling interactions with brands, influencers, content, and payments. Our goal at Babylon Voice AI is to empower individuals and corporations to shape the future of voice-driven experiences while ensuring digital identity protection in a dynamic digital world. http://babylonvoice.com
Babylon Voice, a cutting-edge technology company, is at the forefront of revolutionizing the digital identity landscape through AI Voice ID. Our top-10 NYC startup team has earned awards, grants, and recognition in hackathons fromAmazon, Spotify, Google, Open AI (Microsoft), Deloitte, and Polygon, Unstoppable Domains. Our team comprises exceptional AI scientists, cryptography devs, CS and Ph.D. from Stanford, MIT, Google, Discord, World of Tanks and Telegram. Our technology has made its mark on Minecraft, Fortnite, Bloomberg, Disney, Republic, JP Morgan, and Roblox. Guiding our journey is a former partner from Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), who has joined as a founder, having previously sold their gaming startup to Disney. Leading our charge is our CEO, a Female Founder armed with a Ph.D. in Mathematics, a background as an MTV host, and selling her startup to Sony Pictures. Babylon Voice is on a mission to redefine the concept of digital identity using advanced AI technologies. We employ cutting-edge ML/AI technologies like STT, TTS, STS, NLP, CVPR, Style transfer using Cycle-GAN and Recycle-GAN, summary search, Speech recognition, Language translation, and Synthetic Media Generation. Our target markets include B2B, B2C, Entertainment, Customer Service, Advertising, Compliance, Security, and Privacy for Non-Pornographic DeepFake. Our vision centers on the convergence of AI and deep tech, welcoming the next billion digital users to an era where AI superpowers augment human intelligence. At the core of our innovation is "VoicePrint," our AI Digital identity standard, infusing biometric security and synthetic voice capabilities. Babylon Voice envisions earning royalties for each authenticated human voice, a testament to our transformative impact.
Why Join Us:
- We are a fully distributed team with a New York HQ, offering flexible work and schedules;**
- You will have the opportunity to work on turning bleeding-edge research into commercial products, focusing on digital ID and voice AI
- We support a growth mindset and provide paper publications, mentorship, and internships from top researchers;
- We welcome candidates internationally and foster a no-micromanagement environment for highly self-sufficient individuals.
- Our tech stack includes PyTorch wrapped in Flask and running in a Kubernetes cluster, AWS, and a range of great libraries and frameworks such as React, NLTK, PyBrain, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, Keras, Airflow, Docker, Fastapi, Flutter, Node.js, and TypeScript. We leverage 48+ AI/ML networks, including DALL-E and Stable Diffusion AI technology, for 3D avatars in Unity and Unreal Engine 5.
As a TON (Telegram) ZK Cryptography Engineer :
you will play a key role in buildin the core cryptography, TON/Telegram Wallet Develop, ZKP, zk-SNARKs (Zero-Knowledge Succinct Non-Interactive Argument of Knowledge), Smart Contracts, Initiating a trusted setup ceremony (using the Powers of Tau), Writing and compiling a simple ZK circuit (using the Circom language). Generating, deploying, and testing a FunC contract to verify a sample ZK-proof and User Integration for our AI Voice ID system, especially secure multi-party computing (MPC) related domain. We will incorporate an API/SDK for Dapps, Media Wallet. Our AI/ML models will be deployed on both local devices and the cloud, employing zk-SNARKs, TVM, Circom language to ensure compliance with Domain and Real AI operations. We prioritize data privacy and security, empowering users to maintain ownership and authorization over their private data through their wallets. You should be self-motivated, and be able to proactively push from the start to finish of each project. Furthermore, you must be able to analyze and evaluate novel cryptography research and blockchain technology in the market. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining the infrastructure that supports voice authentication, content rights management, and privacy protection. Additionally, you will contribute to the development of AI-powered content creation capabilities. This system serves as the digital identity standard for various applications, including Games, Wallets, Apps, Media, and Payments.
Responsibilities and what we are looking for:
- Develop, test, and deploy TON/Telegram smart contracts and build great Dapps with Voice Auth. This means rapidly building prototypes end-to-end, including Telegram/AWS/iPhone Xcode storage, business logic, UI/UX
- Collaborate with other developers and team members to design and implement TON blockchain zk-SNARKs (Zero-Knowledge Succinct Non-Interactive Argument of Knowledge)
- Optimize and fine-tune the performance of the blockchain network
- Ensure the security and integrity of the blockchain system by implementing robust security measures. You should be able to understand the requirements of new blockchain algorithms
- Troubleshoot and resolve blockchain-related issues and bugs
- Provide support for integrating blockchain technology into AI Voice ID applications
- Lead TVM/Circom language/MPC, Creating a trusted setup with Powers of TAU research, design, and implementation of Voice marketplaces, wallets, and other decentralized systems
- Contribute to Smart contract development for Voice biometrics, Media Wallet and Bots on Telegram on the blockchain. Join the full life cycle of cryptography infrastructure, including wallet, framework and libraries development, requirement gathering, design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and support. Contribute creative insight to solve both technical and business challenges. Promote technology best practice within the team
- Work closely with the company’s founders, designers, engineers, and security engineers to ensure the systems are of high quality and delivered to the market in a timely manner. We're working on voice conversion and speech synthesis, text summarization, video, and multimedia Assemble prototypes and MVP.
- Initial work could be done remotely with daily Zoom standups with a full team and in-person meetings
- Preferably you would be located and work in our New York, NY office
- You have a deep understanding of the blockchain space and smart contract systems, specifically having a deep understanding Zk and TON Protocol
- Advanced STEM degree: BS, M.S. or PhD Computer Science, Math, Engineering
- Knowledge of common algorithms, data structures, and their computational and memory complexities is critical, as well as experience of implementing them from scratch.
- 3+ years of technical experience
- 1-2 years of Solidity, Vyper, Rust development experience.
- Expertise on Cryptography, especially in TSS, MPC or zk
- Experience in Rust or Golang or other mainstream programming languages Familiar with state-of-art software frameworks and design patterns, practitioners in designing and implementing complex system
- You are comfortable creating at least simple frontends for blockchain interacting with Dapps. Experience with smart contract static analysis tooling (e.g. Manticore) or formal verification (e.g. VM) would be a plus
- Experience with Ethereum Testing Suites (e.g. Truffle, Ganache, Hardhat, Tenderly)
- 1-2+ years of experience in server-side programming languages (e.g. Typescript, Golang, Python, Ruby)
- Experience in development lifecycle automation, continuous development, and continuous integration Proficiency in handling scalability, security, and performance
- Experienced with various technologies, self-motivated, a fast learner, and have a "get things done" mentality
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to juggle conflicting requirements from many different stakeholders
- Proficient English communication skills
- Knowledge of frontend frameworks and technologies e.g. React.js, and Redux would be a plus
Individuals with backgrounds in technical solutions for finance, trade engines, or who have worked on DeFi or Dapps products previouslyRegister to Apply
Please let Babylon Voice (Manan AI Inc)|New York know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg