Tokenomics Treasury Manager
coto is a rapidly-scaling startup in the web3 ecosystem, which means we assess, decide and adapt
our business at a rapid pace.
We are adding a Tokenomics Treasury Manager to our team to handle some of our most complicated
finance priorities related to our digital assets, manage, grow, and evolve our treasury discipline
This is an exciting, high-priority new role, where you will have the opportunity to tackle future-facing
problems in the token economy. The successful candidate will have experience managing financial
processes and operations in tech and software and must have a deep understanding of crypto, web3,
and digital assets, including experience trading, swapping, and operating within the digital asset
If you are an experienced asset manager or crypto finance professional who isn't afraid to roll up
your sleeves and are excited to make a massive impact in a market with enormous potential, this
opportunity is for you.
Reporting to the Co Founders and as part of a small, entrepreneurial team you will work closely with
members of the entire company to leverage your full range of strategic, financial, analytical, and
creative skills to achieve our business goals.
- Manage, grow, and evolve the coto treasury discipline
- With the Co Founders prepare strategic views on how to optimize our digital asset returns, balanced with the need to keep enough tokens to pay out in our loyalty and monetisation programs
- Take the lead in maintaining monthly reports, treasury proposals, updates, and other communication documentation with the Co Founders
- Build and strengthen the tracking, analyzing, and reporting on treasury KPIs and insights for both internal and external stakeholders
- Evolve and strengthen our digital asset key management security protocols
- Build discipline and process related to managing tokens
- Support all efforts related to financial due diligence, finance Board decks, and other communications with investors
- Being proactive and mindful of emerging regulatory requirements across geographies for Cryptocurrencies.
- A variety of other ad-hoc projects and analyses, as needed by the Co Founders
- Experience transacting, swapping, trading, and in other ways, running activities in the web3 / digital asset/crypto space and a willingness to keep learning on a daily basis.
- 5+ years experience in financial markets, treasury work, asset management, and/or cash management.
- Experience in banking, consulting, or corporate finance functions is helpful.
- High comfort with building and managing digital asset security keys and multi-signature protocols for different assets across multiple chains and wallet types.
- Experience evaluating and selecting software and tooling for treasury and cash management purposes, especially for digital assets.
- Experience preparing materials for and presenting to board members, investors, bankers, and other institutional partners and external stakeholders.
- Working perspectives on DAOs, tokenomics, and related topics from a financial management perspective.
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL, and other analytical tools such as data visualization software such as Tableau; comfort in drawing conclusions from data and making recommendations based on imperfect information.
- The high degree of comfort navigating ambiguity and a very fast-paced environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to leverage data from a multitude of sources to tell a persuasive story, tailor communication >
- “Get stuff done” attitude – willingness to roll up your sleeves and engage deeply with all sorts of stakeholders across multiple teams and agendas, to accomplish what needs to be done.
coto focuses on Social Media, Social Commerce, Product Design, Internet of Things, and Software Engineering. Their company has offices in India, Singapore, Turkey, Poland, and Ukraine. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, coto has raised $2.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2021 at a valuation of $50M.
You can view their website at https://coto.world/ or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.Register to Apply
Please let coto know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg