Terra Smart Contract Developer
Terra is a public blockchain protocol deploying a suite of algorithmic decentralized stablecoins which underpin a thriving ecosystem that brings DeFi to the masses.
Fueled by a passionate community and deep developer talent pool, the Terra blockchain is built to enable the next generation of Web3 products and servicesTerra’s tradition of being builders first, with the ultimate goal of migrating physical human activity and ingenuity to the internet.We incubate and execute on the most innovative and exciting Web3 ideas, collaborating with entrepreneurial founders and teams.
About the role
- Designing and developing core smart contracts for projects
- Writing appropriate unit tests for the aforementioned smart contracts
- Deploying developed smart contracts to production
- Experience in product development
- Understanding of smart contracts and their limitations
- Ability to write clean code
- Knowledge in CosmWasm / Rust
- Experience in blockchain product development, preferably DeFi
- General understanding of DeFi
- Knowledge in Terra and its differences with other blockchains
If you are tired of simply making money and hope to go down the rabbit hole to rethink how money works, then Terra is the right place for you.Terraform Labs Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristics protected by local law or ordinance.Register to Apply
Please let Terraform Labs know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg