Aragon Association is a small, remote-only team of people that spans a broad range of backgrounds, interests, and geographies. We're entrepreneurs and Ph.D.s, craft beer and coffee lovers, troublemakers and problem solvers, living across the US, EU, Asia and everywhere in between, who are designing and building unstoppable tooling for the creation and management of decentralized autonomous organizations.
Aragon Association has overseen the production of the leading smart contract framework for DAOs, with toolkits for developers to seamlessly integrate their own apps with DAO functionality.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be on the front lines helping Aragon users resolve technical issues while building their DAOs or creating new plugins for the Aragon ecosystem. You will be a member of Aragon's core product development team and will work closely with the Community and Growth teams. This is a great opportunity to be a part of something big and make a positive impact on the world.
💪 What do we expect from an Technical Support Specialist?
- You provide professional recommendations to users by understanding their needs and mapping them to our product portfolio. You are their expert and trusted advisor, and you may refer them to external service providers if needed.
- You are dedicated to providing an excellent user experience and helping users with technical issues. As the first point of contact, you ensure that users are happy, engaged, and able to use our products. You see technical issues through and through - from diagnosis to resolution.
- Your deep product knowledge and experience working with users allows you to identify areas for improvement and build a compelling case for new features and improvements. You also understand how users engage with our documentation and guides, and you use this knowledge to improve them.
- You are skilled at analyzing and diagnosing issues, which helps you identify bugs and choose the appropriate escalation measures.
- You can translate your product knowledge into fun and professional educational material, collaborating with other domain specialists to create world class learning content.
- You are process-oriented and have a natural ability to define and operationalize your work. You are laying the foundation for a long-term product strategy and building strong relationships with engineering, product, growth, and community teams.
- You set quantitative goals and work tirelessly to achieve them. You also define appropriate metrics to provide stakeholders with visibility into the level of support provided to users.
⚠️ Minimum requisites
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in a technical support, customer support, customer success, engineering, developer relations, or related role
- Strong understanding of programming and computer science concepts
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism when interfacing with users
- Highly process-oriented with keen attention to detail
- Experience defining processes and procedures from scratch
- Experience working with or building a knowledge-base
- General knowledge of smart contract-based blockchains and experience with tools in the Ethereum ecosystem
- Enthusiastic to learn new technologies and develop yourself in a self-directed environment
- Excellent English communication - both written and oral
- Strong alignment with Aragon's mission, manifesto, and understanding of why users want to create DAOs.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Professional experience in full-stack programming
- Experience managing remote, globally distributed technical support teams and defining success metrics
- Experience in the web3 industry
- Experience with open-source projects
- Experience with commonly used project tooling such as Github, Jira, and Notion.
We value freedom and responsibility - so much so that we are in the process of taking this one step further with our plans to fully transition into operating as a new Aragon DAO by 2023. This means that we're a remote only organization that's flexible as to where you want to work and your schedule, as long as you're within +/- 5 hours of UTC. We will trust you to accommodate to best support your team.
You will get all of the resources needed to be effective, whether its for setting up your remote work environment or a personal development budget.
The Aragon Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and the steward of the Aragon project, a community of DAO creators, developers, and users experimenting with new forms of social coordination and governance.Register to Apply
Please let Aragon know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg