BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. In 2020, BitGo launched Prime Trading and Lending, as well as BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes over 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 400 coins and tokens. BitGo’s customer base includes the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges and institutional investors and spans more than 50 countries. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
We are looking for a Technical Support Manager to lead our APAC Support team in initiatives, ensuring we are providing top tier support to our global clients. You will be responsible for Technical Support Operations functions including policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Manage and mentor a small team of technical support staff.
- Troubleshooting API and SDK calls
- Ensure that leadership is informed of deviations from project performance on a timely basis and assist in identification and mitigation of risks that may impact performance.
- Manage projects to ensure objectives are met given scope, schedule and budget constraints.
- Develop and maintain written objectives, and roadmaps for fulfillment of those objectives.
- Set team goals and execute strategic initiatives to scale our support capabilities.
- Provide support responses to escalated technical issues
- Investigate client inquiries and provide “white glove” assistance via phone, email, or chat
- Develop and maintain technical and non-technical playbooks
- Prioritize and manage several open inquiries at one time
Skills & Experience:
- Strong people management experience required
- 4+ years of team management experience
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Expert understanding of Google apps, Freshdesk, JIRA
- Crypto/blockchain experience is preferred not required
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of fast paced organization undergoing tremendous growth
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Paid vacation
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- Benefits may vary based on location
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.Register to Apply
Please let BitGo know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg