Technical Project Manager
Solana is a high performance blockchain that can deliver a fast and friendly user experience, without sacrificing security. The Solana Foundation is working to realise a world where individuals own their data, use permissionless networks, and transfer information freely around the world. We are looking for talented people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help the ecosystem build.
Like seeing projects succeed? Solana Foundation is here to facilitate development on top of the Solana blockchain, and coordinate with core protocol development. You’ll get a high freedom environment where you can find where you can provide the highest value. Read on if you’re looking to be in the center of blockchain security, cryptocurrency, and accelerating this new technology to enable amazing experiences.
To be successful in this role
- Keep pace with understanding the rapidly innovating Solana ecosystem. Translate that information to connect projects with potentially mutually beneficial partners.
- Work closely with tech teams in the Solana ecosystem to understand the product design and technical questions enough to point to relevant documentation
- Track internal product teams to understand product roadmap and its application to ecosystem projects’ technical and business needs
- Create documentation and materials to address knowledge gaps and accelerate partners’ understanding and collaboration around the Solana ecosystem
You ideally have:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering or related degree and 2+ years of experience as a professional software developer or developer advocate
- Proficiency in some technical disciplines such as cloud, programming, devops, or related area
- Avid Video Gamer or have been in the games industry
- Enjoyment in technical advocacy, facilitating new ideas and desire to contribute to a future where people build together.
- Knowledge of the Blockchain industry with a passion to learn
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal.
- General knowledge of programming
- Able to interact with NFT standards and the Solana core protocol
- Contributions in the Solana/Bitcoin/Ethereum/Blockchain related open sources projects is a major plus
Please let Solana Foundation know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg