Pagoda is the first-ever Web3 Startup Platform where developers and entrepreneurs can build, launch, and operate new blockchain-based products and services. As a primary builder of the NEAR Protocol, Pagoda delivers capacity, velocity, simplicity, and affordability needed to power tomorrow’s Web3 startups.
We are looking for an innovative, empathetic, and productive person who is excited about building the next generation of crypto startups, feels comfortable challenging opinions, and most importantly who shares with us the same desire to make the web free again.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Pagoda is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds.
What You’ll Get For Joining:
- Unlimited Annual Leave / PTO
- $2,000 Yearly Continued Education Reimbursement
- $2,000 Home Office Setup Reimbursement
- Yearly Company Retreats (2022 in Lisbon!)
- Paid Holiday Week: the last week of the year
- Paid Summer Wellness Week: the first week of July
- Mental Health Support and access to licensed therapists through Spill, 100% paid by us
About The Role:
This position requires working closely with engineers, engineering managers, product managers, key stakeholders, and external partners to drive project and program success, increase transparency, and manage dependencies. This position will report to the lead technical program manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with engineering and support teams and stakeholders, both internally and with external partners, to drive product deliverables and quality best practices
- Collaborating with engineering team managers and leads to understand, prioritize, and resource project and program deliverables
- Promoting and implementing project and program management frameworks that empower our teams and builds alignment through great communication
- Driving efficient and sustainable working practices, optimizing workflows and resolving productivity blockers
- Owning communication cadence and artifacts to keep our teams, stakeholders, and leadership informed and working toward common goals
- Managing risk by tracking closely to project and program progress and taking initiative when a process or resourcing change is needed
What You'll Be Doing:
- As part of Engineering you will support our product and development teams in organizing, building, integrating, and launching projects and programs that will help NEAR grow, emphasizing quality, sustainability, and alignment with company objectives.
What We're Looking For:
- Ideally you’ll have 3+ years of experience working with engineering teams and driving software development deliverables (software development skills are NOT required)
- Deep toolbox of project and program management techniques including traditional waterfall and Agile team structures (Scrum and Kanban, certification is a plus)
- Ability to apply light productivity frameworks that provides guardrails and clarity without overwhelming our teams with overhead
- Strong emotional intelligence and comfort communicating with teams, leads, and executives
- Steller attention to detail and the ability to distill complex information into digestible, shareable artifacts
- Curiosity and interest in emerging technologies, particularly blockchain and related web3 tech, with the ability to engage in self-directed learning
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in a related field is desired; bonus: a graduate degree and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, and/or comparable Program Management certification
We'd Love If You Have:
- Start-up experience, comfortable in start-up environment - self-starter
- Interest in Web3, cutting edge technology
- Agile certification
- Software development experience (not required, but a bonus)
Here’s What Our Interview Process Looks Like:
Depending on calendar availability, from the first stage to the final stage, we do our best to keep the entire process to under three weeks. Our interviews take place via Zoom and typically consists of the following stages:
- Internal Recruiter Call (30 to 45 minutes)
- Meet with the Hiring Manager (30-45 minutes)
- Technical Interviews (4 x 60 minutes)
- Pagoda Values Interview (30 to 45 minutes)
Please let us know if you require any special requirements for your interview and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
Ideal Location For This Role
This is a fully remote role, so that your timezone matches or overlaps with our leadership for this role, you’ll ideally be located in North/South America.
Our Values at Pagoda
Innovate and deliver—so our customers can build. We deliver new solutions for real, often urgent, customer needs. Practical over hype. We uphold our standards of excellence while balancing velocity and pragmatism.
Focus precious time and energy on what matters. We are intentional about where we aim our resources. We channel our talents to focus on the critical missions in order to make an outsized impact.
Favor ownership, agency and action. Everyone is an owner. As individuals, we are responsible and accountable for our work. We empower builders to make decisions and innovate without the burden of unnecessary roadblocks or complexity.
Work as a team of empathetic humans. We practice mutual respect, open communication, humility and collaboration. We are kind and empathetic. We are welcoming towards diversity in all forms, including differences of perspective.
Never break trust. Integrity is rare—and valuable—in this space. Reputation is hard to build and easy to break.Register to Apply
Please let NEAR know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg