At Eco, we’re building the future of money. Our mission is to put people’s money back to work for them — letting them see more upside from their money than they do today.
We’ve created the Eco App, a digital wallet that replaces traditional banking services with a single, simple balance, offering users up to 5% APY rewards on their balance and 5% cash back at top merchants like Uber, Amazon, and more. Features like Bill Pay allow our users to put their financial life on autopilot. Even better, we reward every transaction with Eco Points, the world's first open rewards currency, which will fundamentally upgrade traditional money and reimagine how currency flows through the world. Although it may not seem it on the surface, Eco is a crypto-enabled company — and Eco Points will soon be so, too.
Eco is an ambitious company on a mission to make your money work better for you. We need dreamers, doers, creators, and storytellers to help make this vision a reality. If you’re motivated by working on complex and important challenges that matter to everyone and want to be part of a world-class team, come join us!
As a part of the Eco team helping to build on these products, the Technical Program Manager will get to work cross functionally utilizing their strong technical background and program management skills to ensure we deliver on time. Your expertise will help bridge the gap between technical and non-technical professionals to create alignment across engineering, product, design, and stakeholders (e.g. finance, payment operations, customer support, marketing and fraud). As we continue to grow our team you will have a massive impact on our internal teams and users in an inclusive and driven environment so you feel excited, and see the progress we are making as a team.
As a Technical Program Manager at Eco, you will:
- Manage highly complex and mission critical cross functional projects. Interface with engineering and product managers to estimate work efforts, define milestones and manage resources.
- Be a technical partner by asking the right questions to engineers and being able to challenge timelines. Continually develop broad domain and technical knowledge.
- Ensure on-time delivery by identifying dependencies and risks, managing issue escalations and providing support to teams balancing competing priorities.
- Establish new processes, identify systemic problems and recommend solutions.
- Define relevant metrics to track, establish success and failure targets, build reporting dashboards and communicate progress to stakeholders.
We’re looking for you if you have:
- 5 -10 years of experience in program management, engineering, data, product, operations or equivalent.
- Led technical cross-functional projects from inception to delivery for large engineering teams.
- Worked with product teams to build and deliver end-to-end customer focused products with technical knowledge of the underlying platforms and technologies.
- Worked on mobile apps, web development, and/or backend systems.
- Can work autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrating critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The target US base salary range for this full-time position is $140,000 - $192,000, plus tokens, equity, and best-in-class benefits. Within this range, individual pay is determined by a number of non-discriminatory factors such as relevant skills and experience. At Eco, we take a geographically neutral approach to compensation, meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location.
Benefits of working at Eco:
- Fully remote organization that allows you to work anywhere in the US or Canada.
- Annual company retreats and regular co-working opportunities in different cities throughout the US.
- 100% employer-sponsored medical, vision and dental coverage for you, your spouse and your dependents.
- Unlimited vacation and flexible work culture.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Work-from-home stipend, monthly wellness allowance, and annual learning & development allowance.
- Fully offset carbon footprint provided through our partnership with Klima Infinity (Eco as a company is carbon neutral!).
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.Register to Apply
Please let Eco know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg