Technical Program Manager
Coinhako is a market leading platform for access to digital assets like Bitcoin. Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world. In line with our expansion, we are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about the crypto space to join our team as a Technical Program Manager
Responsible for the initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, and closing of a project. Includes industry-specific titles. The role of a project manager is to communicate with your stakeholders, clarify objectives, and set expectations. Trust your team to handle the details of each project task and communicate with you when there's an issue. Through your direct communication and strategic approach to problem-solving, you can provide solutions and help remove barriers for your team.
- Works with stakeholders, who define the requirements of the project, and translate that into deliverables and milestones.
- Helps the tech lead define tasks, scope and milestones, to successfully launch and land the project.
- Documents the initial expectations of the project and clearly identifies the changes being requested.
- Understands the budget and schedule impact of any changes and makes sure that the stakeholders understand those impacts. Integrates all project work by developing the project management plan, directing the work, documenting reports, controlling change, and monitoring quality.
- Helps define and creates clear roles and gives direction to each team member and stakeholder
- Builds Project Charter for the project.
- Is familiar with popular software project management tools - JIRA, Confluence, Notion
- Is familiar with Project Management Methodologies i.e. Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
- Puts together risk and communication management plan.
- Manages dependencies both inside and outside the project.
Please let Coinhako know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg