Technical Product Owner
BtcTurk’s brand and value
• BtcTurk, which introduced Turkey to Bitcoin on 1 July 2013, operates at international standards in order protect the assets of its users using its expert team, infrastructure and financial power. It has done so for nine years in a 13-year-old industry.
• BtcTurk is the head of Brink, an international organisation that supports software developers working to develop the Bitcoin protocol, in turn contributing to the development of Bitcoin.
• With nearly 5 million users and more than 800 employees, it aims to take its leading position in the sector one step further with future projects.
Flexible and inclusive working conditions
• At BtcTurk, you become part of a strong team, made up of the best.
• BtcTurk provides monthly contributions to improve Employee’s working space. It also provides private health insurance and a large meal card.
• BtcTurk operates with a decentralised model. You may work from anywhere, not only at a specific and single point.
• BtcTurk is powered by diversity. The BtcTurk team consists of professionals with different experiences, perspectives and skills.
• BtcTurk is proud to be an employer of equal opportunity. It welcomes all applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or past military service.
Next generation self-service financial services
• Initiated by Bitcoin, the first and largest cryptocurrency, crypto assets and next generation finance are a rapidly developing sector and industry.
• BtcTurk is growing rapidly. It invites you to be a part of the new financial system, rooted in Bitcoin’s philosophy.
• Being part of the BtcTurk team provides a brilliant career opportunity. The company’s role in pioneering the sector, its paid-in capital, number of users and employees, agreements with institutions make it a recognised brand that is well known and influential.
What Responsibilities Technical Product Owner Takes?
- Own product development from conception to launch
- Owns the product roadmap and product backlog
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, design and cross-functional teams to develop and steer product roadmap
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Align teams on a shared vision and steer execution on that vision
What BtcTurk Expects from You?
- 4+ years of experience working as a Product Business Analyst or Product Owner in a tech company, ideally a product with backend complexity
- Able to translate complex features into a refined and achievable backlog
- Experience working directly with Software engineers in an agile environment and understanding the software development lifecycle, as well as modern software engineering concepts (APIs, Microservices)
- Experience with requirements analysis in a complex business domain, as well as process mapping and functional architectures and interaction diagrams
- Strong data analysis skills; has used SQL or equivalent to answer complex business questions
- Understanding high level architectures and making decisions accordingly
- Analytical thinking capability
- Exceptional problem solving ability with a scientific approach
- Self motivated with the ability to take initiative
- Excellent team worker who can communicate effectively to technical and non-technical colleagues
https://cdn.btcturk.com/BtcTurk_Aydinlatma_Metni.pdfRegister to Apply
Please let BtcTurk know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg