About the job
You'll be working at a company prior to its financing event.
As such, you'll learn about our product and eventually take over all aspects of blockchain development at our firm. You will manage and hire technical product managers and ensure they understand both the technical and business requirements.
Cash compensation dependent on the firm's round of financing.
You will spend a fair amount of time recruiting candidates. You are expected to understand how to speak like an executive, and at times speak the language of finance
You’lll understand how to do data modeling for contracts involved in both web2 and web3 private equity transactions.
You should be comfortable learning about processes of being a co-founder that expands beyond just being a individual contributor but moreso a director of the organization. This includes doing P&L budgets, and making decisions involving hiring and firing of people in the technology department. You should be well versed in financial lexicon. If you haven’t already yet, please read a copy of Venture Deals (free PDF version https://www.itdf.ir/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Venture-deals.pdf)
Inform candidates about the types of position available, the different compensation schedules
- Hands on experience with all roles underneath the technology department of an organization, including product and customer facing roles
- At least 2 years of experience as a product manager
- At least 6 months of experience as a project manager
- At least 3 years experience as a software engineer in a fullstack web or blockchain application
- At least 1 year of experience as a Software Engineer in a leadership role that involved performing code reviews
You will be a competent backend developer. You have extensive experience with concepts of data modeling and software architecture. You'll have experience setting up nodes for popular Layer 1's such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Solana. As a team contributor, your day to day tasks will involve
- Create API and SDK for web3 integrations
- Create documentation for all network routes, using automated tooling when possible
- Write code that interfaces with smart contracts
- Take ownership of cybersecurity and risk management within the technology department
Please let Decentral know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg