Talent Development Specialist
HR – HR /
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are currently looking for a Talent Development Specialist that can work as part of a diverse, fast-paced and results-oriented team. This is a fantastic where you will be responsible for designing and implementing various programs and solutions that enable talent assessment, talent management and learning needs of the organization.
The key responsibilities for this role include
- Own from start to finish, the design and implementation of talent development solutions for employees.
- Provide effective and timely advice to team members and managers on talent development initiatives, policies, processes and tools, in a decentralized working environment.
- Enable an inclusive culture that attracts, retains, develops & motivates talented individuals to ensure a positive employee experience.
- Evaluate program effectiveness in a prompt manner to continuously improve and look at opportunities to minimize gaps.
- 6+ years of relevant experience (i.e. learning and development, talent management, talent assessment, diversity and inclusion) in a fast growing team, preferably in global tech companies or professional services.
- Fluent in English.
- Creative and innovative
- Strong project management and execution skills (i.e. turn ambiguous concepts into implementable solutions)
- Ability to communicate effectively and have a problem solving attitude to complex issues.
- Agile learner, self motivated and works well in a fast paced, remote environment.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg