Talent Acquisition Specialist
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the role
Actively involved in building up the talent pipeline and employer brand through a variety of creative activities, as well as being involved in multiple of talent acquisition projects to improve the process, policies, recruitment systems and just to name a few.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for overseeing the entire recruitment process, from sourcing through onboarding.
- In a predetermined amount of time, find and present hiring managers with qualified candidates, and close the given positions in accordance with the KPIs' timetable.
- Be a member of the interviewing team to counsel the hiring managers on the suitability of applicants.
- Collaborate as a team to develop and implement appealing and unique sourcing tactics.
- Participate in a variety of Employer Branding events such as university career seminars, career fairs, strategic alliances with schools, and so on. To work closely with different stakeholders to make sure that employer branding activities are high-quality and new in order to attract talent.
- Ensure timely reporting of the progress of talent acquisition activities.
- Education Level : Degree from college or above, related to any major.
- Experience in recruitment of at 3 years or more, preferably mixture of BPO and recruitment firm.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin as the role requires the candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking counterparts from China/Hong Kong.
- High-volume recruitment coordinating experience is a bonus.
- Willing to work in TRX, Kuala Lumpur (walking distance from MRT TRX)
- Annual Leaves
- Hybrid working environment
- Meal Allowance
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Monthly Teambuilding
- Training & Wellness Subsidy
- Insurance Coverage for Employees & Dependants
Please let OKX know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg