Who are we?
Securitize is a global fintech, Top 50 blockchain company, with a mission to provide investors with access to invest in and trade alternative assets, and for companies to raise capital and offer shareholder's liquidity. Securitize has pioneered a fully digital, regulatory compliant, end-to-end platform for issuing, managing and trading digital asset securities (also known as security tokens),
with 200+ business clients and 400,000+ investors already connected, and nearly $500 million in current-value digital asset securities issued on the Securitize platform.
We are a well-funded, global team made up of top blockchain and financial industry talent based around the world, based in Tel Aviv, Buenos Aires, Tokyo, New York, and San Francisco.
We’re backed by leading financial institutions and blockchain investors, including Morgan Stanley, Blockchain Capital, MUFG, Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Sony Finance, Banco Santander, and Coinbase.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for curious minds, who are open to new ideas, learning from their peers and always excited to try something new. We want students who can see the value and understand the potential of technology – how it can be a force for positive change.
As an intern at Securitize, you will be given the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, where you will be able to learn what it takes to run a successful business. You will have the opportunity to work with and learn from highly skilled individuals in your area of interest. The ideal candidate will be passionate about wanting to understand how these fintech companies operate and will possess a diverse skillset, as well as deep curiosity with a willingness to learn
- Gain direct exposure to our tokenization platform
- Structure and communicate points of view to prove or disprove working assertions, making use of best practices in competitive, industry, and consumer research
- Analyze data and interpret trends; build quantitative, financial models to value assets and evaluate business plans; evaluate large, proprietary datasets to uncover actionable insights
- Must be currently enrolled in a degree program for the duration of the internship to be eligible
- Business, finance or tech degree is preferred but not required
- 3.0 minimum GPA
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor's, Master’s, or PhD program
- Ability to document and communicate results and conclusions from the information
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Willingness to learn, develop, and contribute to a fun, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in and contribute to an agile development environment
- Energetic and passionate self-starter that brings interpersonal skills and creative problem-solving skills to the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with partnering with non-technical resources on understanding requirements
- Working hours are flexible to suit the requirements of the individual. Interns must be available for a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- This is a paid internship
This position is fully remote, However, you will have to be in the area of one of our remote hub locations to have the option to work in-office or hybrid. Locations listed below:
Israel- Tel Aviv
Argentina- Buenos Aires
USA- New York City, NY; Miami, FL; Los Angeles, CA or San Francisco, CA.
Dates of Program: The duration of the internship is 4 months
Application Dates: You should apply as soon as possible but understand that because of our large pool of applicants, the selection process can take a few months. We strive to create a diverse group of interns as we feel that it improves the overall internship experience.Register to Apply
Please let Securitize know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg