Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
Select roles that are location-specific will still be eligible for flexible schedules.
The Department: Trading and Core Experience
The Role: Staff Mobile Engineer
As a Staff Mobile Engineer on the Trading & Core Experience team you’ll be leading a cross-functional team of web, mobile, and backend engineers who build the consumer products and trading experiences that users love within the Gemini ecosystem. You’ll build our product roadmap alongside your product partners, help the team quickly ship features and test multiple iterations, and steward our world-class engineering culture.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other engineers to design and deliver high-quality products on iOS and Android
- Build efficient and reusable UI components and architect reliable, performant, and maintainable solutions
- Lead teams that continuously build, ship, learn, and iterate.
- Drive technical innovation, processes, and best practices required to deliver best-in-class mobile applications
- Mentor and develop a high-performing team of engineers
- You have at least 4 years of experience building mobile applications, and at least 8 years of total software engineering experience
- You have at least 2 years experience using React Native to build cross-platform mobile applications
- You have knowledge of mobile best practices and stay informed about innovations in the mobile industry
- You have a strong understanding of UX/UI concepts and a demonstrated record of design and product sensibility
- Expertise in unit and integration testing
- Experience working with performance analysis tooling
- Experience working with Fastlane and/or build automation tooling
- Experience influencing product decisions with data
- Experience working autonomously with distributed teams
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
Salary Range: In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and the New York City Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this role is between $155,000 - $194,000 in Colorado and $172,000 - $241,000 in New York City. This range is not inclusive of our discretionary bonus or equity package. When determining a candidate’s compensation, we consider a number of factors including skillset, experience, job scope, and current market data.
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.
Gemini focuses on Financial Services, Virtual Currency, Bitcoin, and Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://gemini.com/ or find them on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Product Hunt.Register to Apply
Please let Gemini know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg