Apex Fintech Solutions (AFS) powers innovation and the future of digital wealth management by processing millions of transactions daily, to simplify, automate, and facilitate access to financial markets for all. Our robust suite of fintech solutions enables us to support clients such as Stash, Betterment, SoFi, and WeBull, and more than 20 million of our clients' customers.
Collectively, AFS creates an environment in which companies with the biggest ideas in fintech are empowered to change the world. We are based in Dallas, TX and also have offices in Austin, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Portland, and Belfast.
If you are seeking a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment where you'll have the opportunity to make an immediate impact, and you have the guts to change everything, this is the place for you.
AFS has received a number of prestigious industry awards, including:
- 2021, 2020, 2019, and 2018 Best Wealth Management Company - presented by Fintech Breakthrough Awards
- 2021 Most Innovative Companies - presented by Fast Company
- 2021 Best API & Best Trading Technology - presented by Global Fintech Awards
Are you passionate about building an open financial system that brings the world together? Join our mission! We have built a next generation crypto investing infrastructure platform that has experienced extraordinary growth.
At Apex Crypto, a subsidiary of Apex Fintech Solutions, we are creating the infrastructure for a new, open investing landscape – one that anyone can access and participate in and that operates efficiently. Our customers include fintech giants like Webull, Titan and Public.com, and together we are upgrading the financial system to power digital asset investing.
We’re seeking an innovative, passionate, and forward-thinking individual to join us as a Staff Software Engineer. This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced team with the urgency of a startup and expertise of an established organization. Due to the space we innovate in, your products will process billions of transactions per day in real-time and power both startup and established industry participants.
What you'll do all day:
- Design, develop and implement reactive, autonomous micro-services
- Think through hard problems and solve them at all layers of the enterprise
- Write self-documenting and well-tested sustainable code
- Work as a part of small, productive development team
What you need to succeed:
- Experience and/or passion with – Financial Markets, Execution Platforms, Foreign Exchange, Cryptocurrency, Digital Assets
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field
- A strong proficiency and in-depth understanding of Go, Java or C++
- Demonstrated skills in process and algorithm design
- Ability to learn new and unfamiliar technologies quickly, as required
- Strong understanding of RESTful API conventions and distributed architecture
- Experience with Kafka, SQL, Protobufs, and reactive, multi-tenant applications
- A DevSecOps mindset and experience with cloud-native applications
- Commitment to code quality, peer reviews and strong engineering practices
- Self-starter with 'whatever it takes' attitude in a dynamic work environment
- 5+ years
Please let Apex Fintech Solutions know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg