At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About This Role
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Systems Architect, as part of the Chief Technology Office team. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
This position will cover jobs responsible for defining & analyzing and recommends the right combination of IT components to achieve a specific business, department, team, or functional goal.
In This Role, You Will
- Lead in component architecture and participate in enterprise architecture activity
- Participate in the definition of future technology architecture and strategy
- Develop and maintain business system and corporate architectures
- Review and research complex technology and system assessments for component architecture
- Support implementation of moderate to complex projects and initiatives
- Produce project architecture designs
- Ensure applications adhere to established Wells Fargo standards, policies, methodologies, and industry best practices
- Understand compliance and risk management requirements for supported areas
- Stay ahead of emerging technologies and capabilities in order to prepare and respond to customer needs and expectations
- Provide in-depth technical and systems consultation to internal clients and technical management to ensure alignment with the Enterprise Architecture
- 4+ years of Systems Architecture experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Thorough understanding of DLT Blockchain technology and constructs (consensus, smart contract, interoperability between networks, PKI, digital assets)
- Experience in architecting and development on one of the L1 Blockchain platforms like Ethereum, R3 Corda, Hyperledger, Quorum, etc.
- Experience in DevOps such as Jenkins, Ansible scripts.
- Experience in Containerization and Orchestration using Docker & Kubernetes.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database servers, JSON schemas & related technologies (Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, CouchDB or others).
- Experience in all aspects of Security, PKI, including data at rest/motion, SPI, PCI, and Identity Management.
- Experience and detailed knowledge in developing applications using Java/GoLang, Python, Solidity & Spring framework.
- Strong working experience with building Microservices and best practices related to their implementation
- Working knowledge of application and system availability, scalability, and distributed data platforms
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- 2700 S. Price Rd. Chandler, AZ 85286
- 500 W 33rd St. New York, NY 10001
- 420 Montgomery St. San Francisco, CA 94104
- 301 S Tryon St. Charlotte, NC 28282
- 250 E John Carpenter Freeway Irving, TX 75062
- 550 Wells Fargo Way, Minneapolis, MN 55415
AZ-Chandler Pay Range: $96,600 - 171,800 Annually
NY-New York Pay Range: $115,900 - 206,100 Annually
CA- San Francisco Pay Range: $115,900 - 206,100 Annually
NC- Charlotte Pay Range: $96,600 - 171,800 Annually
TX- Irving Pay Range: $96,600 - 171,800 Annually
MN- Minneapolis Pay Range: $96,600 - 171,800 Annually
$96,600.00 - $171,800.00 Annual
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Please let Wells Fargo know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg