Fireblocks is a fast-growing VC-backed startup focused on securing and transferring digital assets across public and private blockchains. Based on explosive growth in the past year, we are looking to expand our Financial Planning team across the globe.
The Senior Financial Analyst will play an important role in the success of the broader company. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a small yet productive FP&A Team. You will have the opportunity to sit with Executive Management, helping to advise and guide them in reaching their financial goals. This is a roll up your sleeves position, where you will have full exposure, as well as the opportunity to impact all elements of our financial statements. With a hybrid work schedule, you get a good mix of remote and in-person interaction, all within a strong team environment. Fireblocks has experienced hypergrowth since inception, join us for the ride to the top!
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, recognize trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Aid in the annual/quarterly budgeting processes, fielding inputs from business partners, working with the consolidated forecast model, and tracking items that have material differences vs. original budget for future forecast modification
- Evaluate historical and current financial data to understand the company’s financial condition
- Manage headcount processes, including weekly/quarterly reporting, cost center guidance/mapping, and budget vs. actuals review
- Learn and integrate with data-driven systems, recognizing and interpreting useful data to drive business insight
- Collaborate cross functionally with key business leaders, using financial insights to influence decision making and identify risks/opportunities
- 3-5 years of experience in a finance, investment banking; coming from SaaS/ Software company
- Experience working in a high-growth tech company
- Top-tier financial modeling skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail and precise analytical skills are also a must, as the individual will be interacting with the CFO and other key management stakeholders.
Please let Fireblocks know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg