Sr. Director eCommerce
PLBY Group, Inc.
***This is an LA-based position***
Playboy is now part of PLBY Group. What was once a legacy brand that catered to the male gaze has transformed into an innovative life>the place to celebrate pleasure for all, creative freedom, artistic expression, and sex positivity.
We have a strong global brand with the unique ability to play in both the physical and digital worlds across consumer products, experiences, NFT and blockchain, and gaming.
PLBY Group’s team is top-tier talent to continue the company’s dramatic transformation; and with a renewed commitment to women’s empowerment, inclusion, and social advocacy, today’s Playboy is committed to using its platforms to advance social change. From investing in employees through wellness, fertility, health, and parental benefits, to investing in women’s rights and LGBTQIIA+ organizations around the globe, there’s a wealth of impactful work being done.
Who We Seek: We are looking for a Senior Director of eCommerce.The Senior Director of eCommerce is responsible for collaborating cross-functionally to manage and direct all aspects of the business. This includes strategizing, budgeting, planning, and executing content plans, overseeing the generation of promotional materials and campaigns, monitoring performance analytics, website traffic and product performance, among other things.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and drive digital strategy and execution including driving performance and online sales in a commercial trade environment
- Manage the overall user experience, including site navigation, content development in conjunction with the Marketing team, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
- Be a key component in developing the effective planning and execution of an e-commerce strategy, working cross-functionally with teams to ensure QA and timely publishing of all web content
- Report on business trends and provide insights and recommendations to senior management team on how to further maximize results for our digital business
- Guide International teams on best practices for their digital platforms and online businesses
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in eCommerce, Digital Technologies or equivalent highly preferred
- Strong experience with SEO/SEM, google analytics, and CRM software
- Strong team management and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Knowledge of best practices for on-line retail marketing including testing procedures, keyword optimization and product listing optimization
- Superior project, time, and budget management skills
- Strong leadership skills – includes analytical, strategic, and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written coupled with strong leadership experience
This job description has been approved by the Company. Please note this job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature, level, and expectation of the work to be performed. It is not designed to cover a complete list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties and responsibilities or activities associated with this position, as they may change at any time, with or without notice.
PLBY Group is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. The right talent for us innately embodies our values. Come as you are.Register to Apply
Please let PLBY Group, Inc. know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg