Energi (NRG) is a next-generation Proof of Stake (PoS) cryptocurrency, combining Ethereum-compatible smart contracts with on-chain governance, a self-funding treasury, and a layer 2 masternode network, enabling powerful DeFi applications.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is spread throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania. With more than 90 contributors, the team forms a well-linked network across a variety of locations, life>
Energi's culture is driven by integrity, strategic thinking, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it's our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the cryptocurrency for world consciousness.
What’s in It for You?
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest blockchain technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in a combination of BTC and NRG.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a full-time Senior DevOps Engineer with blockchain/cryptocurrency experience who can work on a distributed (remote) team to continue the development and improvement of our infrastructure.
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated and passionate about the future of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. They should be fully up to date on the latest technologies and standards in the blockchain devops space and have extensive experience in DevOps for a large company or organization.
What You Will Do
- Design and build new infrastructure services on AWS
- Work with the Management and Dev teams to implement the infrastructure roadmap
- Manage containers and orchestration via Docker and Kubernetes
- Optimize CI/CD
- Improve system and security monitoring
Essential Technical Experience
- 5+ years of experience in devops for a large-scale company or organization
- Containers / docker
- CI/CD (GitLab)
- Infrastructure as code
- Strong AWS skills
- Hashicorp technologies Terraform, Packer, Vault
- Microservice architecture
- Networking fundamentals
- Security and cryptography
Nice to Have
- 2+ years working in devops for a large-scale blockchain organization/project
- Fluent English communicator
- Self-starter with the ability to produce results with minimal supervision
- Values aligned with the Energi culture and values
This role is not open to 3rd party organizations or agencies. Any candidates sent will be considered free of any charges
Energi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.Register to Apply
Please let Energi Core Limited know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg