Sr. Business Development Manager - Listings
About the job
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you
What you'll be doing:
- Identify and evaluate new cryptocurrency assets for potential listing on our exchange platform.
- Lead the listing process for new assets, including due diligence, legal and regulatory compliance, and technical integration.
- Manage relationships with external partners, including cryptocurrency projects, crypto funds, and regulators.
- Develop and execute strategies for promoting newly listed assets to our user base, including marketing campaigns and educational resources.
- Maintain a deep understanding of market trends and emerging cryptocurrency projects.
What We Look For in You:
- 6 months+ of crypto experience and 1+ year of industry research/investment with a crypto fund or VC
- Respectable research depth and mental framework
- Extensive Web3 network and native-knowledge, deep understanding of the crypto market and emerging trends.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Sound skills for writing research publications
- Fluency in Mandarin is required
- Must be based in the USA
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible PTO policy, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
- OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please let OKX know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg