SELF ID is looking for a foundational Solutions Engineer to build out the client integration architecture & implementation process for our rapidly growing company. As a SELF ID Solutions Engineer, you will help integration partners to be successful in deploying the SELF ID platform. You will utilize your strong technical skills, business competencies and customer service orientation, provide the highest level of solution design, and deliver technical value to cross-functional teams, prospects and customers, to support growth goals.
This is a full-time role reporting to the CTO that can be held anywhere in the world.
What you’ll do at SELF ID:
- Create and deliver customer-centric solution designs, proposed architectures and business outcomes to all levels – developers, architects, CTO, and CIO
- Work with cross-functional teams including Business Development, Product and Engineering to share SELF ID’s vision with customers and prospects
- Advise customers on use case patterns through discovery and requirements workshops
- Transform customer feedback into actionable product roadmap items
- Work with teammates and management to define technical selling strategy
- Participate within the SELF ID and MDIP/Keychain.org community, share evangelism activities (blogs, meetups, industry events), and contribute to internal and external knowledge repositories
- 5+ years of professional work experience in a similar position, delivering solutions to business leaders and technical champions in the enterprise.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in Solution Architecture/Engineering as a field of practice (an ability to listen to customer requirements, whiteboard and propose solution architectures, and be hands-on with the tech) to design, build, and demonstrate real business value
- Hands-on experience developing on/with the Bitcoin blockchain (block explorers, Bitcoin Core, C++, Bitcoin RPC) with deep understanding of decentralized computing systems in general.
- Experience with Hierarchical Deterministic (HD) wallets (BIP39, Seed Phrase, xpriv, xpub)
- Experience with Node.js/npm, Web Sockets/RPC
- Experience with Webview
- Familiarity with the W3C standards for DIDs and Verifiable Credentials and Presentations
- Experience with IPFS, IPNS and knowledge of the supported key pairs (RSA, ed25519, secp256k1)
- Experience with AWS infrastructure (EC2, ELB, EBS), Linux distributions/development, Android,iOs and MacOS development.
- You care about your colleagues, and you will get the job done together.
- You are passionate about what you do and inspire people around you
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a Technical Field
- You understand the challenges in identity authentication and orchestration and integration of enterprise platforms for identity in the enterprise
- Experience with, and interest in, open-source software and development practices
- Experience with Zero Knowledge Proofs (ZKP's) and ZKrollups
- Experience with the Ethereum Blockchain
- Experience with Solidity Smart contracts
- You have made notable contributions to open source projects (please provide your GitHub or other repo handles and/or projects)
Please let SELF ID know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg